Epicmafia TO-BE-OFFICIAL-ONE-DAY FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

+19
Matt55
jayfin3
Litral
spindrift
Kyraeu
ClockworkRuse
CocoKiller
ErezSarousi
MBPikamon
wsteyer
facebook
ghostwriter520
monkey5476
PublicEnemy
WillianGallis
werdna0418
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
Zyrconium
23 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 13 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 25th October 2008, 7:09 pm

Don't we get to know what Jayfin was? Sad I'd like atleast SOME light on the situation.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 13 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  Litral 25th October 2008, 8:23 pm

Guys.

I was the lyncher on Cocokiller.

Now you may be thinking, this could be scum trying to avoid getting lynched the whole game, or a townie trying to avoid getting killed by the scum.

But I don't care, I won Razz Not as if I did anything for that.

vote: 1101101101
Litral
Litral

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 25th October 2008, 8:28 pm

HURRAH FOR THE GREAT UNFREEZING!

As a side note, a no reveal death? I think we have a janitor...
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  wsteyer 25th October 2008, 10:42 pm

votes litral: If you were really a lyncher I think that Zyrc would have revealed the win. Therefore I can only conclude that you are scum.

If you were kidding I am willing to change my vote.
wsteyer
wsteyer

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyraeu 25th October 2008, 10:58 pm

Zyrconium wrote:Special Rules
[1]As per the title, 'Lyncher' may be a prominent role in this game, as such, it takes 3 'Lyncher' victories for the rest of the players to lose...
[2]I will not be telling you when these happen.

Read the rules post, wsteyer.

Anyway, if Litral truly is a lyncher (which I really don't entirely believe), this means lynchers can have lynchers as targets. Which means Litral isn't a "safe lynch" or anything.

Oh, lovely WIFOM.
Kyraeu
Kyraeu

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 25th October 2008, 11:07 pm

I accuse Litral of being a Nazi Supporter!

... Eh, just a random reason. Vote: Litral
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyrconium 26th October 2008, 8:06 am

Zyrconium wrote:jayfin3, the lyncher, has died a bloody death.

Suspect This was obviously always here..... what are you all crazy people talking about Suspect
Zyrconium
Zyrconium

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 26th October 2008, 8:33 am

Well, this confirms that lynchers are most likely a major role...
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Back to top Go down

Post  facebook 26th October 2008, 9:43 am

jayfin3 wrote:Facebook, are you kidding me? This is the second time you come asking for a prod from people. Yet you post no fucking material. WTF?
i duno if its against the rule to post this but i would love to know when i asked for a prod from ppl again.

And Litral might just hiding his real target. im not sure atm. its better to lynch him if he has really won.
Vote: Litral
facebook
facebook

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-07

http://www.epicmafia.com/user/index/2932

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 26th October 2008, 10:22 am

facebook wrote:
jayfin3 wrote:Facebook, are you kidding me? This is the second time you come asking for a prod from people. Yet you post no fucking material. WTF?
i duno if its against the rule to post this but i would love to know when i asked for a prod from ppl again.

And Litral might just hiding his real target. im not sure atm. its better to lynch him if he has really won.
Vote: Litral
Not really. If he has already won then we are just lynching somebody with no real need and possiblely giving another lyncher a win.
spindrift
spindrift

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 26th October 2008, 10:48 am

Also Facebook when you are dead you can't post so you may be waiting awhile Razz
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 26th October 2008, 11:11 am

Well if Litral is telling us the truth the lynchers are at one win. Lynching him will probably put the lynchers to two wins. If we do that the mafia has it easy as the town has to be afraid of lynching a lyncher target and will be stalled while the mafia gets free shots at the town. So we should be trying to hit the mafia more than the lynchers.... i basically just pointed out the obvious Razz

Also PE report please.
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  nanadesu 26th October 2008, 6:58 pm

LOLOLOL GUYZ I HAVE AN IDEA LET'S KEEP LYNCHING LOL. I BETS WE CAN END THIS GAME BY DAY 3.

vote: Litral

My reasoning: Then I can say "I told you so".

PS. Zyrc change the main thread title.
nanadesu
nanadesu

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  PublicEnemy 26th October 2008, 7:33 pm

Rogbull is innocent. Smile

Okay, Litral claimed Coco was his target. Why not lynch him now? He might be lying about it to preserve himself, he might be scum hoping to preserve, or worst case scenario, he is a useless Lyncher.

Unless there is another investigative role with better results than I.
PublicEnemy
PublicEnemy

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 26th October 2008, 7:42 pm

I ACCUSE PE OF NAZI SUPPORTING!
Unvote, Vote:PE

A PR, claiming Day 1, and then claiming an Inno? As a side note... in Forum Mafia, I am pretty sure only 1 mafia goes out to kill unlike usual.
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Back to top Go down

Post  PublicEnemy 26th October 2008, 7:55 pm

As I see it, is there really much point withholding innocents? Rog might still be a Lyncher after all. My night ability is to identify whether someone killed someone or not, nothing more. Smile
PublicEnemy
PublicEnemy

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 26th October 2008, 8:37 pm

MBPikamon wrote:I ACCUSE PE OF NAZI SUPPORTING!
Unvote, Vote:PE

A PR, claiming Day 1, and then claiming an Inno? As a side note... in Forum Mafia, I am pretty sure only 1 mafia goes out to kill unlike usual.
\
Thats not true. it depends on the forum mod and how he likes to run it. Some games ive played where i was the godfather and I have had the entire decisicon on who to lynch or where its by vote and the godfather chooses who goes out to kill. or ive played where everyone has gone out to kill. Since the tracker role would be useless if only one of the scum went out i think that its safe to assume that all the mafia go out for the kill.
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 26th October 2008, 8:40 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:Rogbull is innocent. Smile

Okay, Litral claimed Coco was his target. Why not lynch him now? He might be lying about it to preserve himself, he might be scum hoping to preserve, or worst case scenario, he is a useless Lyncher.

Unless there is another investigative role with better results than I.

Why lynch him now? that just gives the mafia another shot at the real townies and very likely gives the lynchers another win. Really we should be aiming at lynching mafia not lynchers which may give other lynchers wins. A lyncher who had Jayfin as a target should claim.
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 26th October 2008, 8:51 pm

Although Zyrc says we won't be told when a lyncher win has happened, it's probably easy to do so, since there's really no further incentive to post anything useful.

Of course "posting something useful" is a thing half of the population isn't doing, anyway.
Litral
Litral

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 26th October 2008, 9:32 pm

You can still try and help your other lynchers win... even though you wont know whos a lyncher or not..... but yeah Razz
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 27th October 2008, 4:15 am

Well well, perhaps there is some truth about PE yet!

Thats right, my role does not visit anyone. Now I'm either Lyncher or something else... Either way you do not want to kill me, because as you see Litral claiming "CoCo was my target".

Big chance though that if Lynchers get to kill each other, that Jayfin was CoCO's lyncher.

I see a Litral kill as a last resort if we do not find anything scummy on anyone ( Unlikely )

Now myself, I'm tired of Facebook's her posts. They are useless and most of them can be considered active lurking.

On top of that she had her vote on me the whole of D1... No thanks.

VOte Facebook
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  wsteyer 27th October 2008, 7:26 am

unvotes Litral

Okay, so both Jayfin and Coco were lynchers, and then Litral also claims that he is a lyncher. Does anyone else find it strange that 2 lynchers have died? I mean to make that statistically likely there would have to be a lot of lynchers. What if instead there were only a few lynchers and Zyrc will just say that everyone who dies is a lyncher(hence the name).

I think that PE's claim of tracker is someone suspect. I mean claiming an investigative pr as a lyncher would a smart move as a lyncher, since it will likely keep you from dying, and allow you to lead at least 1 lynch on a "mafia". However, this does not point him to be scum, but rather a lyncher

I also deeply suspect Litral for claiming as a lyncher. What possible point could there be to that; saying that his target is already dead is not really believable; that is the oldest trick in the lyncher book. NEVER trust a lyncher. One thing we can say though is that Litral is not town. He is either mafia claiming to be a victorious lyncher to avoid being lynched, or a lyncher, who may or may not be victorious, and claiming that his target was a fellow "lyncher", could just be a double ruse in order to make us less likely to vote him.

votes Litral
wsteyer
wsteyer

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 27th October 2008, 9:45 am

VOte Facebook

Don't vote for my fellow Hongkonger Sad Choose someone else pls.

wsteyer, the point to claiming that I won is very obvious Razz I can say all sorts of meaningless drivel now. Like the above.
Litral
Litral

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 27th October 2008, 4:37 pm

Of course... it would be a GREAT fool play....

Going to double check where my vote currently is...

Double checking... Unvote, Vote: PublicEnemy
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 27th October 2008, 5:01 pm

MBPikamon wrote:Of course... it would be a GREAT fool play....

Going to double check where my vote currently is...

Double checking... Unvote, Vote: PublicEnemy
Please stop with the fools. im 100 percent that there isnt a fool in this game.
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next