Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  spindrift on 27th October 2008, 5:09 pm

wsteyer wrote:unvotes Litral

Okay, so both Jayfin and Coco were lynchers, and then Litral also claims that he is a lyncher. Does anyone else find it strange that 2 lynchers have died? I mean to make that statistically likely there would have to be a lot of lynchers. What if instead there were only a few lynchers and Zyrc will just say that everyone who dies is a lyncher(hence the name).

I think that PE's claim of tracker is someone suspect. I mean claiming an investigative pr as a lyncher would a smart move as a lyncher, since it will likely keep you from dying, and allow you to lead at least 1 lynch on a "mafia". However, this does not point him to be scum, but rather a lyncher

I also deeply suspect Litral for claiming as a lyncher. What possible point could there be to that; saying that his target is already dead is not really believable; that is the oldest trick in the lyncher book. NEVER trust a lyncher. One thing we can say though is that Litral is not town. He is either mafia claiming to be a victorious lyncher to avoid being lynched, or a lyncher, who may or may not be victorious, and claiming that his target was a fellow "lyncher", could just be a double ruse in order to make us less likely to vote him.

votes Litral
So your willing to possibily give lynchers a second win and give mafia another shot at townies when if we just focused on lynching mafia we could gain alot much faster.
spindrift

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon on 27th October 2008, 6:15 pm

spindrift wrote:
MBPikamon wrote:Of course... it would be a GREAT fool play....

Going to double check where my vote currently is...

Double checking... Unvote, Vote: PublicEnemy
Please stop with the fools. im 100 percent that there isnt a fool in this game.
Why WOULDN'T there be a fool? This is about a crazy day, so why not throw in a fool to make things more difficult?
MBPikamon

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift on 27th October 2008, 6:25 pm

MBPikamon wrote:
spindrift wrote:

Why WOULDN'T there be a fool? This is about a crazy day, so why not throw in a fool to make things more difficult?
Just think about it. Zry hasnt mentioned a fool and we lynch him. Wouldnt that be a bit unfair not only to the lyncher but to the town and mafia. If mods put in a fool it is always said before hand.
spindrift

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon on 27th October 2008, 6:30 pm

spindrift wrote:
MBPikamon wrote:
spindrift wrote:

Just think about it. Zry hasnt mentioned a fool and we lynch him. Wouldnt that be a bit unfair not only to the lyncher but to the town and mafia. If mods put in a fool it is always said before hand.
Not always, and I doubt the game would instantly end. It ussually keeps going till endgame.
MBPikamon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift on 27th October 2008, 7:35 pm

Then would the fool just get a seperate win? then the fool basically has no reason to be in the game as it doesnt hurt town and it doesnt affect mafia.
spindrift

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon on 27th October 2008, 7:37 pm

spindrift wrote:Then would the fool just get a seperate win? then the fool basically has no reason to be in the game as it doesnt hurt town and it doesnt affect mafia.

He would cause the town to mess up a lynch, their one way to kill mafia ussually. An ML tends to be alot more damaging in forum mafia.
MBPikamon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift on 27th October 2008, 8:23 pm

Not really. A mislynch can give you information about who was voting that person who was defending that person that sort of thing. True it does mess up a lynch but it can also mess up a mafia shot. So really its just a useless role that should be replaced.

BTW Vote Facebook Hasnt said anything that accually helped the town. Generally just complained about lack of activity while not posting much content to seem town.

Also while you dont have to believe me I'm a cop. Not an everyday ordinary cop but a special one. I invesigate people for there lyncher target. I investigated facebook..... she doesnt have a target.... this means that shes either mafia or a townie..... im leaning towards the mafia.

Also in the night... i want the doctor on me.. (i know theres a doctor..... dont try and tell me there isnt one Razz)
spindrift

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon on 27th October 2008, 8:26 pm

spindrift wrote:Not really. A mislynch can give you information about who was voting that person who was defending that person that sort of thing. True it does mess up a lynch but it can also mess up a mafia shot. So really its just a useless role that should be replaced.

BTW Vote Facebook Hasnt said anything that accually helped the town. Generally just complained about lack of activity while not posting much content to seem town.

Also while you dont have to believe me I'm a cop. Not an everyday ordinary cop but a special one. I invesigate people for there lyncher target. I investigated facebook..... she doesnt have a target.... this means that shes either mafia or a townie..... im leaning towards the mafia.

Also in the night... i want the doctor on me.. (i know theres a doctor..... dont try and tell me there isnt one Razz)
That supports lynchers! Alot! Then if you release your results, mafia can just NOT kill the lyncher or the target, and save em for lylo.
MBPikamon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift on 27th October 2008, 8:28 pm

only one lyncher can joint with the mafia... if you want to go with Epic mafia rules..so it is in mafias best interest to get lynchers lynched while trying to kill mafia in the night.
spindrift

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nanadesu on 28th October 2008, 3:54 am

spindrift wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:Okay, Litral claimed Coco was his target. Why not lynch him now? He might be lying about it to preserve himself, he might be scum hoping to preserve, or worst case scenario, he is a useless Lyncher.

Why lynch him now? that just gives the mafia another shot at the real townies and very likely gives the lynchers another win. Really we should be aiming at lynching mafia not lynchers which may give other lynchers wins.

This is only true if Litral is telling the truth, and is not just trying to avoid a lynch by looking carefree. Also, if we lynch Litral, I'm sure someone has him as a target so we're even closer to letting the lynchers win and then I get the moral victory. Yay!
nanadesu

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral on 28th October 2008, 6:20 am

You can always ask spindrift to check me to see if I've already won. Then you don't have to waste your time, and I'll be allowed to screw with you guys.

Razz
Litral

Number of posts : 111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift on 28th October 2008, 4:55 pm

Litral really poses no threat to us right now so i dont see any point to lynching him.... the only time litral will have any real purpose after now is if there comes down to a tiebreaking vote and litral hasnt voted Razz
spindrift

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon on 28th October 2008, 6:56 pm

spindrift wrote:Litral really poses no threat to us right now so i dont see any point to lynching him.... the only time litral will have any real purpose after now is if there comes down to a tiebreaking vote and litral hasnt voted Razz

Thats kinda the point. He is a swing vote, completely. He could vote for the towns sake, or for the mafia's sake.
MBPikamon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift on 28th October 2008, 8:16 pm

But remember that he has no reason to vote with the mafia. As he said his target is dead... that makes jointing with the mafia inpossible for him. Personally we should lynch Facebook.....

Any claim facebook?
spindrift

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon on 29th October 2008, 5:16 am

spindrift wrote:But remember that he has no reason to vote with the mafia. As he said his target is dead... that makes jointing with the mafia inpossible for him. Personally we should lynch Facebook.....

Any claim facebook?

The first part, so? He has no reason to vote with town either.

Facebook... eh. Dunno why you are after her.
MBPikamon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral on 29th October 2008, 6:29 am

He says facebook is not a lyncher, so she's more likely to be town, and spindrift wants to lynch town.

/misdirect
Litral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wsteyer on 29th October 2008, 7:46 am

Litral wrote:

VOte Facebook

Don't vote for my fellow Hongkonger Sad Choose someone else pls.

wsteyer, the point to claiming that I won is very obvious Razz I can say all sorts of meaningless drivel now. Like the above.

You can say all sorts of meaningless drivel even if the above is false.

Litral wrote:You can always ask spindrift to check me to see if I've already won. Then you don't have to waste your time, and I'll be allowed to screw with you guys.

Razz

That works unless spindrift "conveniently" dies during the night. And assuming spindrift is not lying or mafia.

spindrift wrote:But remember that he has no reason to vote with the mafia. As he said his target is dead... that makes jointing with the mafia inpossible for him. Personally we should lynch Facebook.....

Any claim facebook?

Actually assuming lyncher basically follow Epicmafia rules where their target is always a town sided role a lyncher would want to lynch townies in order to help other lynchers, so they could reach a total of 3 lyncher victories.

spindrift wrote:

Even assuming you have this role you could still be sided with the mafia. Having a mafia able to determine lyncher targets would be quite useful I think, since having 3 lyncher wins will cause them to lose too.

Spin and Litral seem to be helping each other out a lot. Spin and Litral for potential mafia partners?
wsteyer

Number of posts : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyraeu on 29th October 2008, 4:38 pm

More like the only two active posters actually doing stuff.

I don't buy that because facebook is not a lyncher she's probably mafia, but a response from her would be most appreciated.
Kyraeu

Number of posts : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift on 29th October 2008, 4:53 pm

wsteyer wrote:

Any claim facebook?

Actually assuming lyncher basically follow Epicmafia rules where their target is always a town sided role a lyncher would want to lynch townies in order to help other lynchers, so they could reach a total of 3 lyncher victories.

spindrift wrote:

Even assuming you have this role you could still be sided with the mafia. Having a mafia able to determine lyncher targets would be quite useful I think, since having 3 lyncher wins will cause them to lose too.

Spin and Litral seem to be helping each other out a lot. Spin and Litral for potential mafia partners?

But Wstyer Litral claims to be a lyncher that won when a LYNCHER died. that means that the role already isnt following EM ways assuming we believe litral (which i am for now as there seems to be no reason not to)

Mafia probably has a role like mine... a stalker varient....

I dunno about Me helping litral.. im just stating thats its not really in our best interests to lynch him.... and litral definently isnt helping me Razz
spindrift

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift on 29th October 2008, 4:53 pm

Also i request a mass prod
spindrift

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ClockworkRuse on 29th October 2008, 5:18 pm

In before mass prod.

PE being alive is suspicious, the Lyncher claim not so much. More later.

ClockworkRuse

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift on 30th October 2008, 5:56 pm

Though the mafia wouldnt know if there is a doctor... and the mafia have the power to scurtinize the tracker reports because he already wasnt trusted very much. So really killing Jayfin was a much better move as he had lots of infulence in the votes.
spindrift

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral on 30th October 2008, 6:20 pm

Okay scum buddies, I have the results from Zyrconium. Decipher this according to the code I gave you yesterday.

23 17 32 23 85 49 32 29 85 / 17 32 17
49 32 15 1 11 29 17 5 15 1 / 17 8 5 32
72 5 23 11 91 32 32 85 / 24 5 24 5

Vote count!
Litral(3) - FaceBook, nanadesu, wsteyer
1101101101(1) - Litral
PublicEnemy(1) - mbpikamon
facebook(1) - Rogbull
Litral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nanadesu on 1st November 2008, 9:42 am

also in b4 mass prod
nanadesu

Number of posts : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift on 1st November 2008, 10:06 am

Litral wrote:Okay scum buddies, I have the results from Zyrconium. Decipher this according to the code I gave you yesterday.

23 17 32 23 85 49 32 29 85 / 17 32 17
49 32 15 1 11 29 17 5 15 1 / 17 8 5 32
72 5 23 11 91 32 32 85 / 24 5 24 5

Vote count!
Litral(3) - FaceBook, nanadesu, wsteyer
1101101101(1) - Litral
PublicEnemy(1) - mbpikamon
facebook(1) - Rogbull

Nice code you got there..... a random number which represents a letter in the alphabet and a / to represent a space......
spindrift

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next