Epicmafia TO-BE-OFFICIAL-ONE-DAY FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

+19
Matt55
jayfin3
Litral
spindrift
Kyraeu
ClockworkRuse
CocoKiller
ErezSarousi
MBPikamon
wsteyer
facebook
ghostwriter520
monkey5476
PublicEnemy
WillianGallis
werdna0418
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
Zyrconium
23 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 16 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  Litral 9th November 2008, 6:37 pm

Interesting. Although it is completely revolutionary and unprecedented in epicmafia, it makes perfect sense that I would get another lyncher target.
Litral
Litral

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 16 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  spindrift 13th November 2008, 5:01 pm

Zry might as well end this game and show us the peoples Razz
spindrift
spindrift

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wsteyer 14th November 2008, 6:24 am

spindrift wrote:Zry might as well end this game and show us the peoples Razz

Sadly, this does seem to be the only to do Sad
wsteyer
wsteyer

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyrconium 14th November 2008, 9:03 am

Um, if noone objects in the next 3 days I'll do that, otherwise I'll give it a week and we'll see if continuing or quitting has the most votes....
Zyrconium
Zyrconium

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyraeu 14th November 2008, 11:26 pm

Vote for quit. This game is dead, but I'm interested to see what the setup was.
Kyraeu
Kyraeu

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post  nanadesu 15th November 2008, 2:07 pm

Sad

I don't really mind, I suppose.
nanadesu
nanadesu

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 15th November 2008, 2:47 pm

Zyrconium wrote:Um, if noone objects in the next 3 days I'll do that, otherwise I'll give it a week and we'll see if continuing or quitting has the most votes....

Vote for Kill if less then 9 people respond, Vote for life if more then 9 people respond.
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 15th November 2008, 3:23 pm

end it. as an admin I say END IT.
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-09-05

http://Epicmafia.com fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 16th November 2008, 1:20 am

Zyrconium wrote:Um, if noone objects in the next 3 days I'll do that, otherwise I'll give it a week and we'll see if continuing or quitting has the most votes....

If voting were an option, we would've lynched someone already Razz
Litral
Litral

Back to top Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 16 Empty Game Over

Post  Zyrconium 18th November 2008, 3:18 pm

I'm a little tired, so this'll look prettier sometime soon, but game over, you're roles:

notepad wrote:
1. wsteyer L3
Dear wsteyer,
you've been building up a lot of hate recently, and with the recent attacks, you think you should get rid of some people you'd rather live without... you're target is to lynch 3 of:
# Erez
# FaceBook
# ClockWorkRuse
# Litral
# WillianGallis
# wonderland
# Cocokiller
# ghostwriter
# werdna0418
# mbpikamon
# PublicEnemy
# spindrift
# Matt55
# 1101101101
# RogBull
# monkey5478
# Kyraeu
And you have to not die during this time.

Good luck.

2. wonderland L2
Dear wonderland,
you feel misunderstood, so many people keep teasing and bullying you and you wish they'd all just die, with the recent Mafia attacks and the towns drastic reaction, you've come up with a plan to change your fortune, if you can turn the town against and get lynched any 2 of:
# Erez
# ghostwriter
# FaceBook
# RogBull
# WillianGallis
# Lrdwhyt
# jayfin3
# Cocokiller
# ClockWorkRuse

Good luck

3. Matt55 L2
Dear Matt55,
you hate <political party of choice> and they keep winning the elections here, you know of a number of local supporters, and want to see if you can take manipulate the majority via violent means, in particular, you'd like to lynch 2 of:
# werdna0418
# monkey5478
# Lrdwhyt
# ClockWorkRuse
# WillianGallis
# ghostwriter
# RogBull
# PublicEnemy
# Litral

Good luck.

4. mbpikamon L1
Dear mbpikamon,
You are a Lyncher, and you'd love to see the Nazi-supporting PublicEnemy get lynched.

5. Lrdwhyt L1
Dear Lrdwhyt,
You are a Lyncher, and you'd love to see the evil rascist werdna0418 get lynched.

6. Kyraeu L1
Dear Kyraeu,
You are a Lyncher, and you'd love to see the arrogant and posh pig jayfin3 get lynched.

7. Litral L1
Dear Litral,
You are a Lyncher, and you'd love to see Cocokiller get lynched.

8. jayfin3 L1
Dear jayfin,
You are a Lyncher, and you'd love to see WillianGallis get lynched.

9. Cocokiller LF
Dear Cocokiller,
You are a Lyncher, but sadly quite emo, you want to lynch yourself(you have same win condition as fool, but the special rules applying to lyncher effect you too).

10. WillianGallis LF
Dear WillianGallis,
You are a Lyncher, but sadly quite emo, you want to lynch yourself(you have same win condition as fool, but the special rules applying to lyncher effect you too).

11. 1101101101 NKer
Dear 1101101101,
You are a NightKiller(more or less), you must get Litral NightKilled to win, you can't kill anyone yourself at night.

12. FaceBook NKer
Dear FaceBook,
You are a NightKiller(more or less), you must get wsteyer NightKilled to win, you can't kill anyone yourself at night.

13. ghostwriter Claimer
Dear ghostwriter,
You are the Claimer, each day you must claim a different role, you don't have to state it outright, but it has to imply one specific role, or set of abilities. You may gain a bonus if you play a particular way.

14. spindrift Lynch Cop
Dear spindrift,
You are the Lynch Cop, you may investigate someone each night to find out who they want Lynched.

15. Erez Lynch Cop
Dear Erez,
You are the Lynch Cop, you may investigate someone each night to find out who they want Lynched.

16. RogBull Governer
Dear Rogbull,
You are the Governor, after the final vote is cast, you have 24 hours in which you can PM me to stop that lynch(same is true of deadlines). This will then become a No Lynch.

17. ClockWorkRuse Governer
Dear ClockWorkRuse,
You are the Governor, after the final vote is cast, you have 24 hours in which you can PM me to stop that lynch(same is true of deadlines). This will then become a No Lynch.

18. monkey5478 Supa Doctah
Dear monkey5478,
You are teh Supa Doctah, you are told who will be killed each night and may save someone once(after you save, you don't get the list of kills). You may not save yourself.

19. werdna0418 Mafia
Dear werdna0418,
You've decided to take over this town, and kill any who oppose you, you're Mafia with PublicEnemy. You win when all threats have died. You may communicate via http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/B6JimeTiCxZ

20. PublicEnemy Mafia
Dear PublicEnemy,
You've decided to take over this town, and kill any who oppose you, you're Mafia with werdna0418. You win when all threats have died. You may communicate via http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/B6JimeTiCxZ

21. lucidrains SKL
Dear lucidrains,
You've been really getting getting angry these last short while, a few people who you can't stand to be around, you're so mad you've lost track of who you are,
if you could just lynch 1 of these people:
# ClockWorkRuse
# Matt55
# RogBull
you think you could concentrate again, and remember what it is you want.
(When you lynch one of them, your role will be revealed to you.)

lucid was the SK when he got his memory back, and lynch cops got random results on pro-town roles.(also, I botched one thing, the lynchers shouldn't have got the fools(emo lynchers) as targets, sowwie bout that(and as such emo lynchers didn't count towards the "haha, you all lose" total))
Zyrconium
Zyrconium

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 18th November 2008, 3:59 pm

Wow.... My target was mafia?!?!?!

Also, I thought I wasn't the only nazi-supporter hater. Was giving a hint that I was a fellow lyncher. D=
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 18th November 2008, 5:05 pm

Ah, no wonder, so Coco made the job easy for me.
Litral
Litral

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyrconium 18th November 2008, 5:41 pm

Yeah, I tried to do flavour for the repeaed roles, but ran out of ideas fairly quickly....
Zyrconium
Zyrconium

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 18th November 2008, 7:48 pm

Yay i'm awesome thou!
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-09-05

http://Epicmafia.com fan

Back to top Go down

Post  nanadesu 18th November 2008, 8:27 pm

Lol, very interesting setup.

I wanna be teh_supa_doctah D:
nanadesu
nanadesu

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 19th November 2008, 1:30 am

You mean, the doctor who's allowed to ignore Hippocrate's oath Razz
Litral
Litral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16