Epicmafia TO-BE-OFFICIAL-ONE-DAY FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

+19
Matt55
jayfin3
Litral
spindrift
Kyraeu
ClockworkRuse
CocoKiller
ErezSarousi
MBPikamon
wsteyer
facebook
ghostwriter520
monkey5476
PublicEnemy
WillianGallis
werdna0418
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
Zyrconium
23 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 9 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  facebook 4th October 2008, 10:04 am

ROGBULLmcAWESOME wrote:Just for Nana I will put up this little show:

Hey guys! My letter just got in! I am the Daycop you know, and I asked Zyrc to give me info on Facebook! And guess what! The report said she is scum! Well what more proof do you need?! Let's lynch!

Facebook, the nanny, has died a bloody death

Day 2:

Lolz guys I iz winning

Rogbull, the lyncher, has died a bloody death.

How much more do I has to dumb it down before people start preferring behavior over zamagad might be a valid report.

You have my permission to show me that one spec of town you see in coco without me thinking you are his partner... I dare you to find a reason to not lynch him because he might not be town. Because I haven't seen a word worthy of a pro-towner from his fingers this whole game.

oh come on why are there so many fools / lynchers? grrr fgs Smile
and btw were u j/k, its not too late to say.
facebook
facebook

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-07

http://www.epicmafia.com/user/index/2932

Back to top Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 9 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  Litral 4th October 2008, 10:53 am

4.lucidrains
21.Erez

modkeel pls.
Litral
Litral

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 4th October 2008, 11:21 am

Sorry Facebook, for exposing you as the Nanny, but it had to be done.
Well I know why I had you as my target, it's that laugh! How could Mr Sheffield stand it? I'll never know.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  ClockworkRuse 5th October 2008, 11:27 am

jayfin3 wrote:
ClockworkRuse wrote:This is what people should be doing, in my opinion.

Unvote, Vote: nanadesu

No, I'll repeat this, no pro-town faction wants a No Lynch. No lynches do NOT help the town.

Think about it like this, technically we have a mislynch. IIRC, the lynchers need 3 lynches to win. A NL wastes a mislynch.

Why nanadesu, and not PE? Provide more background to your vote.

I also believe we should under no circumstances end this Day without having every inactive person reply and give their thoughts on what has been said. Lurking is not all right in forum mafia.

Look at nanadesu's vote, that was the last NL vote I saw. If PE joined on, I will have to change my vote because that's jumping onto a NL which is even worse.

And I'm still really confused by Coco's play but I don't know if we should vote him just yet.

If he was a lyncher, he's doing a very bad job at it. If he's scum, same thing. I'm still leaning toward him just being our VI. >.>;

ClockworkRuse

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  nanadesu 5th October 2008, 12:07 pm

Razz You're going to lose from too much rage-lynching.
nanadesu
nanadesu

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 5th October 2008, 1:05 pm

Again I need to ask, how is it rage-lynching, if the player in question is obviously no good to the town?

The only thing NL'ers have going for them is that we are at an even nr. And thats even in Forum mafia, something people tend to respect.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 5th October 2008, 5:01 pm

ClockworkRuse wrote:
jayfin3 wrote:
ClockworkRuse wrote:This is what people should be doing, in my opinion.

Unvote, Vote: nanadesu

No, I'll repeat this, no pro-town faction wants a No Lynch. No lynches do NOT help the town.

Think about it like this, technically we have a mislynch. IIRC, the lynchers need 3 lynches to win. A NL wastes a mislynch.

Why nanadesu, and not PE? Provide more background to your vote.

I also believe we should under no circumstances end this Day without having every inactive person reply and give their thoughts on what has been said. Lurking is not all right in forum mafia.

Look at nanadesu's vote, that was the last NL vote I saw. If PE joined on, I will have to change my vote because that's jumping onto a NL which is even worse.

And I'm still really confused by Coco's play but I don't know if we should vote him just yet.

If he was a lyncher, he's doing a very bad job at it. If he's scum, same thing. I'm still leaning toward him just being our VI. >.>;

thanks man! I appreciate, finally soemone not incline dto kill me, so i'm not THAT bad
and nana , if we vote you instead of PE, is that PE claimed tracker, and you didn'T Razz
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-09-05

http://Epicmafia.com fan

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 5th October 2008, 5:06 pm

ClockworkRuse wrote:

PE has been advocating NL wayy before nanadesu. Nanadesu is a replacement, i recall.

jayfin3

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 5th October 2008, 5:08 pm

Coco gets a vote of support and directly he goes ahead and aims for an other d00d. Love where this is going.

Oh and Coco, I don't like getting an email for every post made here. Just noting.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  lucidrains 5th October 2008, 5:16 pm

After reading the lot of posts, I'll vote Rogbull as well!

Last edited by Zyrconium on 5th October 2008, 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed bold to make my job easier later.)

lucidrains

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 5th October 2008, 5:18 pm

You should Bold your votes. And any real reason? other than just a random bandwagon for no point?
spindrift
spindrift

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 5th October 2008, 5:33 pm

And what are you accusing me from Lucy? Trying to lynch coco as a lyncher? Or plain mafia? Or maybe even being mentioned in your role post?

hoho I'd love to know man. Some first post that is.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 5th October 2008, 5:45 pm

ROGBULLmcAWESOME wrote:Coco gets a vote of support and directly he goes ahead and aims for an other d00d. Love where this is going.

Oh and Coco, I don't like getting an email for every post made here. Just noting.

youuuu do know you can go in your profile and cancel that option right?
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-09-05

http://Epicmafia.com fan

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 5th October 2008, 5:46 pm

Well considering I only got it from the last 4 posts. I assumed it was new and wanted. I'll go turn it off now then.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  nanadesu 6th October 2008, 1:53 am

Cocokiller, watch where you point that lynch-gun, I still have the power to change my vote to you if I want.

Although, if you were going to go on the basis of "lynch the people that don't want to lynch" Neutral then I would be a more sensible lynch than PE, yes.

Lol @ lucid.
nanadesu
nanadesu

Back to top Go down

Post  wsteyer 6th October 2008, 6:20 am

You know what. I think there may be a lot more mafia in this game then previously suspected.

Consider, it takes 3 lyncher victories for the lyncher to win. Assuming that the lyncher wins after 5 lynches as suggested by nanadesu, that would mean that 9 player had died; assuming no 3rd party killing roles. That would leave a total of 12 players left, which would require 6 mafia in order to secure a mafia victory.

Assuming these assumptions are accurate, that means that our chance of hitting mafia is higher than previously thought, and that if someone is acting scummy they are that much more likely to be mafia.
wsteyer
wsteyer

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 6th October 2008, 6:57 am

So liek, you say atleast 11 people here we want to lynch? Shush Steyer, your theory is liek, crap.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 6th October 2008, 7:05 am

wsteyer wrote:You know what. I think there may be a lot more mafia in this game then previously suspected.

Consider, it takes 3 lyncher victories for the lyncher to win. Assuming that the lyncher wins after 5 lynches as suggested by nanadesu, that would mean that 9 player had died; assuming no 3rd party killing roles. That would leave a total of 12 players left, which would require 6 mafia in order to secure a mafia victory.

Assuming these assumptions are accurate, that means that our chance of hitting mafia is higher than previously thought, and that if someone is acting scummy they are that much more likely to be mafia.

Your argument is:

Assuming that the lyncher wins after 5 lynches as suggested by nanadesu
"assuming that the lynchers will win really soon...

if someone is acting scummy they are that much more likely to be mafia.
"we should keep lynching."
Litral
Litral

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 6th October 2008, 7:11 am

Litral wrote:
wsteyer wrote:You know what. I think there may be a lot more mafia in this game then previously suspected.

Your argument is:

Assuming that the lyncher wins after 5 lynches as suggested by nanadesu
"assuming that the lynchers will win really soon...

if someone is acting scummy they are that much more likely to be mafia.
"we should keep lynching."

And your point is...

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 6th October 2008, 7:36 am

That the entire argument makes no sense and cannot at all be used to change our course of action.

If this means we should lynch less, then his conclusion is useless. If this means we should lynch more, then his basis is wrong.
Litral
Litral

Back to top Go down

Post  nanadesu 6th October 2008, 7:50 am

I wonder how many lynchers have targets that are other lynchers?

Anyway, I think that if there are lots of lynchers we should obviously be lynching less. My argument for there being lots of lynchers is that this is called lyncher mafia.
nanadesu
nanadesu

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 6th October 2008, 8:13 am

"Please lynch a lot mafia" is what I read.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  wsteyer 6th October 2008, 9:49 am

Maybe the real conclusion is that I should not theorize about mafia before breakfest Laughing
wsteyer
wsteyer

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 9 Empty oshi

Post  monkey5476 6th October 2008, 1:56 pm

UNVOTE WHOEVER I VOTED

My choice is between spindrift for trying to lynch coco really hard, and coco, for trying to lynch...that other person with a w. If we kill coco, and he's innocent then we can just lynch spin, but if we nl...then we gain no new knowledge and mafia will just kill off a random person doing nothing. Therefore...I...Vote: Coco
monkey5476
monkey5476

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 6th October 2008, 5:07 pm

monkey5476 wrote:UNVOTE WHOEVER I VOTED

My choice is between spindrift for trying to lynch coco really hard, and coco, for trying to lynch...that other person with a w. If we kill coco, and he's innocent then we can just lynch spin, but if we nl...then we gain no new knowledge and mafia will just kill off a random person doing nothing. Therefore...I...Vote: Coco

Nice to see you again, lurker. By the way, I've been advocating a Coco lynchh more than Spin. But neither of us is scummy because of that. Cocokiller is just being fucking scummy in general.

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next