Epicmafia TO-BE-OFFICIAL-ONE-DAY FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

+19
Matt55
jayfin3
Litral
spindrift
Kyraeu
ClockworkRuse
CocoKiller
ErezSarousi
MBPikamon
wsteyer
facebook
ghostwriter520
monkey5476
PublicEnemy
WillianGallis
werdna0418
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
Zyrconium
23 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 6 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 28th September 2008, 2:03 pm

I have to disagree. he questioned your words a bit and you made yourself very very suspicious with ALL of your answers.

You crawl back on everything and are overly defensive.

People are just doing what they should be doing: Asking questions to find mafia... And you seem to think thats scummy and there you are wrong.

I want to vote you, but I'll wait for now.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 6 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  jayfin3 28th September 2008, 4:33 pm

CocoKiller wrote:Lol your theories are just bad, I suck at forum mafia get over it
Spindrift is still much more suspiscious..:S

You say you suck at forum mafia...why not try to get better at it, rather than admitting you 'suck', and playing bad, denying everything, etc. Play intelligent, or at least try. Otherwise you are absolutely no use to the town.

Why exactly is Spindrift so much more suspicious than you are presenting yourself?

jayfin3

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 28th September 2008, 6:50 pm

Because hes trying too hard, ofc that makes him much too suspicious, like trying to cover up
I don't suck, I just hate it when people accuse me randomly srly thou...its werdna I should vote

UNVOTES SPINDRIFT
VOTE WERDNA
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-09-05

http://Epicmafia.com fan

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 28th September 2008, 7:07 pm

Myeah we got something with CoCo. his constant flipflopping and baseless accusations to his overdefensiveness... I am TOTALY positive that he is a lyncher or Mafia.

So by the power of Grayskull:

Unvote
Vote: Cocokiller
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 28th September 2008, 7:40 pm

Rog, we are friends! you can't possibly vote me..-_-"
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ClockworkRuse 28th September 2008, 8:57 pm

werdna0418 wrote:
clockwork i dont ever remember my vote being for pe iis said the same thing i said there before the posts were lost that im not sure if i buy the tracker claim but im not willing to lynch him andd have the opputrtunity of losing a tracker and yes this is my first forum game

I should have said something about this. You had voted for PE, but then the pages got lost. And I thought it was your first forum game.

At this point though, I'm thinking that we should just call the lost pages null tells. We can't quote them, making it easier for scum to manipulate them. That said, if anyone brings up those pages after this I'm FoSing with intent to vote.

Coco, if you haven't noticed by what the others have said, your play is... bad. Is this your first forum game? Just curious.

By the way, has anyone here heard of the song Anne Braden by the Flobots? Look it up, it's a pretty good. Lyrics are here if you need them; http://www.lyricsmania.com/lyrics/flobots_the_lyrics_24339/fight_with_tools_lyrics_78740/anne_braden_lyrics_780571.html

ClockworkRuse

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderland 28th September 2008, 9:14 pm

Ok im here... Have I died yet?

Wonderland

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonderland 28th September 2008, 9:22 pm

votes rog

Wonderland

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 28th September 2008, 9:31 pm

Umm... any reason for that vote? or just cause you aren't dead?
spindrift
spindrift

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 28th September 2008, 9:46 pm

I have to agree with spindrift; I think Coco is a good lynch because worse comes to worst we'll just lose a townie, but more likely than not Coco's flipflopping is scum or lyncher on Werdna.

vote: Cocokiller

Coco, just because spindrift accused you doesn't mean he's scum, because town and scum are equal in intelligence and equally likely to be correct. You say he voted you for a bad reason, I say voting him because he voted you is a worse reason.

I didn't think you slipped up about being scum or lyncher, but I do think you are being very nervous.

I'm going to look at your response before I decide if I really want my vote here.
Litral
Litral

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 28th September 2008, 9:46 pm

And.

FoS: Wonderland

Please explain your vote on Rog.
Litral
Litral

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 28th September 2008, 11:16 pm

CocoKiller wrote:Because hes trying too hard, ofc that makes him much too suspicious, like trying to cover up
I don't suck, I just hate it when people accuse me randomly srly thou...its werdna I should vote

UNVOTES SPINDRIFT
VOTE WERDNA

Are you serious dude?
I suck at forum mafia get over it
I don't suck

He didn't accuse you randomly. If you recall, I was the first one who actually "accused" you. He just pointed it out.

These is my case for Cocokiller:
1. Contradictions~sucking at mafia, whether or not he is power role
2. Not being able to make up his mind about his role
3. extreme flip flopping, voting with no reasoning, or no legit reasoning
4. OMGUS vote, which is something newbie scum does, which he support by saying he sucks at forum mafia.

Theres probably more, but...

Even based on all this, I'm not voting Cocokiller, because I think he's Fool. Actually this hit me when he voted for Werdna. It seemed way too off-kelter with the rest of the post, it seem like planned scummish spontaneity. And once I thought of that, this all makes sense too. So either he is:

-pretty bad fool
-really bad scum/lyncher
-horribly bad townie

and the fool option appeals to me most.

Thus I say we do NOT lynch him. If there is a vig, PLEASE KILL COCOKILLER TONIGHT.

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 29th September 2008, 2:55 am

Jayfin: The word "fool" is specifically a taboo word in Mafiascum (actually, jester) because if you use that logic every time you will never, ever lynch anyone. That should not happen, it only hampers the town. Whether or not Coco is "obviously scum" or not is only your judgment; and if we never lynch anyone that's the most suspicious we may as well stop scumhunting.

I'm saying lynching the fool doesn't give us a loss. Suppose we did lynch the fool, what would Zyrc do? Would he just abandon the game? Clearly not, that'd piss the rest of the 21 of us off. Which means that we don't lose even if we did lynch the fool.

So if you think they're scum/lyncher, lynch 'em.
Litral
Litral

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 29th September 2008, 3:44 am

I guess your reasoning is all right...Any other opinions?

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 29th September 2008, 4:22 am

Also, theres like a billion people who havent posted in forever. Modprod puh lease?

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 29th September 2008, 6:32 am

I agree on the long time people didn't vote
I don't agree on the fact that i'm a fool, but I guess I can't complain, since I know i'm not fool, May I say that I doubt there is any fools in here?, its LYNCHER mafia, fool would make things too easy for lynchers.
now yeah I have been clumsy in the last few posts, I was sick, had a fever and etc, NO this not an excuse, i'm just saying that i'l try harder, and make better post for now
now if i'm voting werdna again, is just cause even thou spindrift sounds scum to me, he is scum hunting too, and therefore I can't blame him, even thou i'm his target
now guys have you tought the possibility Jayfin is a lyncher a tries to lynch me? He seems to try pretty hard.
now you guys will say: HE JUST SAID NOT TO VOTE YOU
yeah so? He says that, makes him less suspicious, people still vote me anyways
and he gets the first win (out of three) for the lynchers.

think of it, now lynch me if you please, but know that Jayfin is probably a lyncher.

end of story till i'm back from school Smile
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 29th September 2008, 8:50 am

I'm going to hope that there isn't a fool in this game. At least at EM you know when there is a fool in the game. In forum mafia you have no clue if there is a fool.... and that would suck to not know there is a fool and then lynch him.
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 29th September 2008, 9:04 am

Again, if we're tied down from the fear of a fool, we'll never go anywhere. Just ignore the consideration, no sane mod would end the game because someone is lynched without specifying it.

CocoKiller wrote:I agree on the long time people didn't vote
I don't agree on the fact that i'm a fool, but I guess I can't complain, since I know i'm not fool, May I say that I doubt there is any fools in here?, its LYNCHER mafia, fool would make things too easy for lynchers.
now yeah I have been clumsy in the last few posts, I was sick, had a fever and etc, NO this not an excuse, i'm just saying that i'l try harder, and make better post for now
now if i'm voting werdna again, is just cause even thou spindrift sounds scum to me, he is scum hunting too, and therefore I can't blame him, even thou i'm his target
now guys have you tought the possibility Jayfin is a lyncher a tries to lynch me? He seems to try pretty hard.
now you guys will say: HE JUST SAID NOT TO VOTE YOU
yeah so? He says that, makes him less suspicious, people still vote me anyways
and he gets the first win (out of three) for the lynchers.

think of it, now lynch me if you please, but know that Jayfin is probably a lyncher.

end of story till i'm back from school Smile

Now that's a better post.
Litral
Litral

Back to top Go down

Post  wsteyer 29th September 2008, 10:45 am

spindrift wrote:
CocoKiller wrote:i'm defensive because I don't like ontario, I don't like when people try to outsmart me, and I hate very most when people are sure they are brighter than me.
retards

anyway DO WE FUCKIN' CARE ABOUT ONTARIO?
no spindrift, so stfu.

you guys Are paranoid, I didn't make a mistake a you call it I made a missunderstanding.

gameover.

now deal with it
lol.... I love how you posted back at me about ontario... you didn't have to say anything... the first post wasn't even directed at you.. it was at someone that im too lazy to check (jayfin mabye?)... but no you obviously thought that it was a shot at your credibilty or something like that and felt you needed to be defensive.

Anyways I think Coco is a good lynch. He is most likely a lyncher and we know for sure that he isn't a PR. (he said it himself.) the only thing that might happen is if he is a villager and then a lyncher wins... but i truly think that hes a lyncher himself.

Vote COCO

So, you are voting for Coco, even though you never once say he is mafia.

Also, jumping back a forth between voting for people is very strange behavior for a lyncher, so I doubt Coco is a lyncher.
wsteyer
wsteyer

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  ClockworkRuse 29th September 2008, 1:16 pm

I like Jayfin's case, which basically boiled down to 'Don't suck.' =D

Anyways, I want to see Coco defend himself, or at least try to defend himself, before I vote. So it'll have to be an FoS for now.

ClockworkRuse

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 29th September 2008, 3:31 pm

Defend? against a lyncher and a bandwagon?
no use but sure
I beleive I should not be lynched because I am townie, I try to help town, I found you a lyncher
AND I found werdna scum, so that would be pretty good eh?
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 29th September 2008, 5:12 pm

wsteyer wrote:
spindrift wrote:
CocoKiller wrote:i'm defensive because I don't like ontario, I don't like when people try to outsmart me, and I hate very most when people are sure they are brighter than me.
retards

anyway DO WE FUCKIN' CARE ABOUT ONTARIO?
no spindrift, so stfu.

you guys Are paranoid, I didn't make a mistake a you call it I made a missunderstanding.

gameover.

now deal with it
lol.... I love how you posted back at me about ontario... you didn't have to say anything... the first post wasn't even directed at you.. it was at someone that im too lazy to check (jayfin mabye?)... but no you obviously thought that it was a shot at your credibilty or something like that and felt you needed to be defensive.

Anyways I think Coco is a good lynch. He is most likely a lyncher and we know for sure that he isn't a PR. (he said it himself.) the only thing that might happen is if he is a villager and then a lyncher wins... but i truly think that hes a lyncher himself.

Vote COCO

So, you are voting for Coco, even though you never once say he is mafia.

Also, jumping back a forth between voting for people is very strange behavior for a lyncher, so I doubt Coco is a lyncher.

He isnt jumping Randomly. He is swapping his vote between Werdna and Me. Werdna would be his lynch target and he voted me because he felt that i was accusing him. So Its not strange behavior at all... its more like regular. Also I don't think i should have to say the Word MAFIA when my paragraphs basically explain that i dont think he is town.
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 29th September 2008, 5:15 pm

CocoKiller wrote:Defend? against a lyncher and a bandwagon?
no use but sure
I beleive I should not be lynched because I am townie, I try to help town, I found you a lyncher

It's not a bandwagon at all. Theres what.. Two of us voting you? Me and jayfin I believe when it takes 11 (or is it 12?) to lynch. You are repeatly failing to show yourself as a townie and refuse to defend yourself because you pass us off as bandwagoners? that doesnt make much sense. Also those people arent dead... don't pass them off as if its cement that you are right.
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 29th September 2008, 5:55 pm

no use but sure

Explain how I am lyncher if you are NOT lyncher, with your reasoning.

Explain how exactly werdna is scum.

Explain how else you have helped town besides the "above".

And spindrift, I'm not voting him, I don't think. Remember, I thought he was fool? I'm not totally convinced either way but I guess I agree Zyrc wouldn't end game if we happened to lynch him.

And he's putting me in a sort of stupid people's Catch-22. He says I want to lynch him 'cause I'm lyncher, even though I provided a pretty good case against him. Then he provides all this scummy material after that, that just begs for a vote. Maybe if he made more sense, or seemed at all like a smart player, I would hesitate to consider voting him with this catch-22 in mind. But as it is, I will wait for his responses, and maybe a few more after that, and then see how I feel.

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 29th September 2008, 6:16 pm

jayfin3 wrote:
no use but sure

And spindrift, I'm not voting him, I don't think. Remember, I thought he was fool? I'm not totally convinced either way but I guess I agree Zyrc wouldn't end game if we happened to lynch him.

I couldn't remember. So i just thought you did.
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next