Epicmafia TO-BE-OFFICIAL-ONE-DAY FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

+19
Matt55
jayfin3
Litral
spindrift
Kyraeu
ClockworkRuse
CocoKiller
ErezSarousi
MBPikamon
wsteyer
facebook
ghostwriter520
monkey5476
PublicEnemy
WillianGallis
werdna0418
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
Zyrconium
23 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  facebook 20th September 2008, 5:51 am

ClockworkRuse wrote:
wsteyer wrote:Vote rogbull: shrug. He seems as good a choice as any.

Vote Count!
Rogbull(3)- wsteyer, WillianGallis, monkey5478
werdna0418(1) - ghostwriter
ghostwriter(1) - werdna0418
Facebook(1) - Rogbull

Vote: Wsteyer And this isn't random.

Are you fully ready to lynch someone in the random voting stage?

hahaa this vote count wasn't official. Zyrc:Actually was... sawwy for the inaccuracy... Sad
I actually voted Rogbull in my first post if nobody has figured.
and Will already changed his vote. farao

And I agree with CR,
the bandwagon indeed has extra spaces for you,
but I forgot to tell u that u wud also get yourself a FoS. bounce
So
FoS: Wsteyer

CocoKiller wrote:I feel like voting Facebook

VOTE FACEBOOK

Bandwagons are like the best thing ever existed

so can we have fun lynching him fast so we proceed?

ya. surely its the best thing ... after lynching the one who advocates it.
anyway, whos the "him" you wanted to lynch for fun? affraid
facebook
facebook

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-07

http://www.epicmafia.com/user/index/2932

Back to top Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 2 Empty To be absolutely sure you've saw it.

Post  Zyrconium 20th September 2008, 8:07 am

Considering it's the only rule that was Broken in my last Forum Mafia.... I'll make 100% sure you've saw it(and you really should have read the rules anyway)

The Rules wrote:[1] DO NOT quote your role PMs directly. Any attempt to break the game by using exact wording from your role pm will be met with instant ModKill.
Zyrconium
Zyrconium

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  MBPikamon 20th September 2008, 8:33 am

Hmm... Setup Speculation time?
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 20th September 2008, 10:51 am

Well atm we know 3 town roles: Tracker, Queen of England and King of England.

We can assume with this amount of players we have a 3 organised baddies club, more would seem like an overdoing and let's face it... There are sure to be third party roles like the lyncher as the game name implies... Anyone know how lynchers work in these games? And lyncher points like Zyrc kindly referred too.

Wsteyer bumrushed himself by going on the ultimate player Rogbull. clearly he has to GET TO THA CHOPPA!
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyraeu 20th September 2008, 11:21 am

PublicEnemy wrote:We have no information, why potentially out someone already?
-snip-
Also, giving report D1? Seriously? If I found a Maf, you'd know.

Was there even a N1? The way Zyrc has phrased things, it seems as though a "random NPC" (aka, not really anyone) died N1, and thus we have a daystart. Is this correct?

Why do you say we have no information, yet talk about giving a report D1? Do you have a report or don't you? You shouldn't reveal it, because I assume there is some protective role of some sort. I don't really know whether to believe your claim or not; I guess we'll see later on.

Would like to hear from others who have not yet posted...
Kyraeu
Kyraeu

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyraeu 20th September 2008, 11:34 am

Also, people should grab their avatars from EM and get them over here. It's a pain to actually have to read your names to find out who's posting.

Vote count!
Rogbull(3) - wsteyer, FaceBook, monkey5478
PublicEnemy(2) - WillianGallis, mbpikamon
Facebook(2) - Cocokiller, RogBull
monkey5478(1) - Erez
werdna0218(1) - ghostwriter
ghostwriter(1) - werdna0218
wsteyer(1) - ClockWorkRuse

Last edited by Zyrconium on 20th September 2008, 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Votecount.)
Kyraeu
Kyraeu

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 20th September 2008, 11:59 am

Personally, here is my idea on what this setup holds.

2 Mafia (Role Unknown)
1 Tracker
1 Cop
3-5 Lynchers
3-5 Townies
Rest-????
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 20th September 2008, 12:16 pm

I see no kings over thare! Though lynchers indeed is a force to be reckoned with... Which actuelly makes the random voting stage we just had a little more insightful then one could think.

I'd say Wsteyer ( Revenge!! ) is a decent possible lyncher. Considering he made his own vote count... And I can honestly say I am a target, for I is Pro-town oh gosh!
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 20th September 2008, 12:23 pm

ROGBULLmcAWESOME wrote:I see no kings over thare! Though lynchers indeed is a force to be reckoned with... Which actuelly makes the random voting stage we just had a little more insightful then one could think.

I'd say Wsteyer ( Revenge!! ) is a decent possible lyncher. Considering he made his own vote count... And I can honestly say I am a target, for I is Pro-town oh gosh!

Zyrc can edit our posts. >_> He added the vote count himself, not Wsteyer.

Zyrc: As is proven by:
Directly under wst's post wrote:Last edited by Zyrconium on 20.09.08 14:15; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Votecount.)
As well as the fact I haven't warned him for using the colour Red as is directly forbidden in the rules you should all have read.

Last edited by Zyrconium on 20th September 2008, 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replying.)
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 20th September 2008, 2:21 pm

Reading and remembering is whole different thing!
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 20th September 2008, 2:33 pm

So, are we going to go by usual EM tradition and lynch quickly? XD
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 20th September 2008, 2:49 pm

I was fairly sure that EM's ways were beating around the bush and ignoring the game.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 20th September 2008, 3:17 pm

So... any lyncher claims? XD
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Back to top Go down

Post  facebook 20th September 2008, 3:48 pm

MBPikamon wrote:So, are we going to go by usual EM tradition and lynch quickly? XD

are u sure u wud lynch quickly if u are in a game with several lynchers? Suspect
facebook
facebook

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 20th September 2008, 4:30 pm

We only lose if 3 lynchers win, so that means 3 days till we have to worry about that. =D
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyraeu 20th September 2008, 4:40 pm

There will be many days in a game this large. Three haphazard lynches could happen very early in the game.

I'm finding myself agreeing with PE's idea that we should NL. At the very least, we shouldn't lynch "randomly".
Kyraeu
Kyraeu

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 20th September 2008, 4:48 pm

Personally, I don't believe is he telling the truth about his claim of tracker. Or was it watcher?
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Back to top Go down

Post  PublicEnemy 20th September 2008, 8:37 pm

I'm definitely Tracker. If I were a somewhat "defender" role, I would not put myself on the podium D1. I may be somewhat new to Forum Mafia, but I'm not stupid.
PublicEnemy
PublicEnemy

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 20th September 2008, 8:57 pm

Usual forum mafia claim procedure as far as I have seen...

Vote Target to L-1 or L-2.

Demand claim or they will be lynched.
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Back to top Go down

Post  monkey5476 22nd September 2008, 6:06 am

Unvote:Rog, Vote:Kyreau

Everyone read his posts...they're very scummy. He began to say one thing then completely changed his mind and went for a nl.
monkey5476
monkey5476

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 2 Empty Foo Coco

Post  Zyrconium 22nd September 2008, 10:37 am

Apologises for the lost posts, Coco brokest the forums....
Zyrconium
Zyrconium

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post  facebook 22nd September 2008, 10:55 am

Zyrconium wrote:Apologises for the lost posts, Coco brokest the forums....

Its alrite. Coco volunteered to create this forum. We play here for free. What more can u ask for? Wink
facebook
facebook

Back to top Go down

Post  werdna0418 22nd September 2008, 11:52 am

im not completly sure about this pe tracker claim! but im not ready to possible lynch a tracker my whole thing is why would pe claim if he has no idea if there even is a protector role...

werdna0418

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post  wsteyer 22nd September 2008, 2:21 pm

Maybe PE is really fool. And he is hoping that by claiming he will gain the protection of the "doc", or that it will prevent the mafia from killing him.

Then when the real tracker claims or one of his "tracks" goes bad we will lynch him.

Conversely he may be mafia trying to play at fool, hoping that we would pick up on his obvious bad judgment in claiming.

Or, maybe Zyrc made him a "Loudmouth tracker" that is forced to claim tracker first day as part of his role.
wsteyer
wsteyer

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 22nd September 2008, 2:37 pm

facebook wrote:
Zyrconium wrote:Apologises for the lost posts, Coco brokest the forums....

Its alrite. Coco volunteered to create this forum. We play here for free. What more can u ask for? Wink

Amagash! Obv-attempt to hide something! Clearly she had a major scumtell in lost posts.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next