Epicmafia TO-BE-OFFICIAL-ONE-DAY FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

+19
Matt55
jayfin3
Litral
spindrift
Kyraeu
ClockworkRuse
CocoKiller
ErezSarousi
MBPikamon
wsteyer
facebook
ghostwriter520
monkey5476
PublicEnemy
WillianGallis
werdna0418
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
Zyrconium
23 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  Litral 24th September 2008, 7:15 pm

Oh No! There Are So Many Anti-town Forces, A Mass Scum Claim Shall Be The Ruin Of Us All. What Shall We Do!
Litral
Litral

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  Kyraeu 24th September 2008, 8:23 pm

Litral wrote:
Kyraeu wrote:-snip-
You're lucky I agree completely with your take on NL. Flipflopping is only a scumtell, in my opinion, if people do it unconsciously. It tells us they don't have an actual stance like townies should, they're just pretending they have one. Do you still think this way now?

Yeah, NL gets us nowhere.

I wish Zyrc and PE would answer my questions I raised a while ago.
Kyraeu
Kyraeu

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 24th September 2008, 9:17 pm

ROGBULLmcAWESOME wrote:Mmmmmyeah Spin, other then ofcourse the fact that it's LYNCHER mafia... And that they win by lynching their targets.... Which they should lynch 3 of to win if I read correctly.... So mmmmmmyeah let's assume there are atleast 5 lynchers? That really lowers the mafia membership cards being distributed.

then just reverse what i said. 1-2 mafia 5 lynchers.
spindrift
spindrift

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wsteyer 25th September 2008, 6:48 am

Zyrconium wrote: As per the title, 'Lyncher' may be a prominent role in this game, as such, it takes 3 'Lyncher' victories for the rest of the players to lose...
Notice that is says "may". For all we know there are not any lynchers and Zyrc is just messing with us, and the whole point of the game is for us to run around chasing phantom lynchers.
wsteyer
wsteyer

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 25th September 2008, 7:09 am

wsteyer wrote:
Zyrconium wrote: As per the title, 'Lyncher' may be a prominent role in this game, as such, it takes 3 'Lyncher' victories for the rest of the players to lose...
Notice that is says "may". For all we know there are not any lynchers and Zyrc is just messing with us, and the whole point of the game is for us to run around chasing phantom lynchers.

That's as evil as making a 20-player game with 20 townies. I don't think Zyrc would make this forum's first mafia game a fake-out.

Actually, I saw that happen a few times, but people were really pissed off.
Litral
Litral

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 25th September 2008, 8:17 am

There is only one way to find out if there are any lynchers. Lynch. Though the fact that Zyrc pointed out that the game won't end due to lynchers unless 3 of them win, means there is atleast 3 I bet.

Also, I wonder if this will have multiple scum factions. That would be interestin. And I wonder if there will be any decent flavor on deaths.

Also, the prominent thing... probobly means that there may be more lynchers then townies, or atleast vanilla townies.
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 25th September 2008, 9:29 am

hmmm chocolate chip townie.

well helllo there filler post!
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 25th September 2008, 11:51 am

Okay I agree on the zyrco thingy, and there MAY be like 1lyncher few mafia and zyrco wants us to kill each other

thing is thou...KNOWING zyrco he probably wrote the MAY so we exactly do that, and he laughs

anyway in anycases werdna should die..story of my life

you have skyblue fac eand I threw pancakes in the river...PANCAKES I TELL YOU
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-09-05

http://Epicmafia.com fan

Back to top Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 4 Empty I am still here

Post  1101101101 25th September 2008, 2:55 pm

Don't mod kill me I 4got about this lol but im back

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  PublicEnemy 25th September 2008, 3:49 pm

I looked for questions directed at me Kyr...Didn't find any. Care to reiterate?

Also, as far as I'm aware, we are at 20 at the moment. If the logical reasoning that we have nothing (okay, nothing is an UNDERSTATEMENT, because we have everything that has occurred so far, but you see my point...) is not enough, perhaps the mathematical reasoning that it IS better to lynch on odd numbers. It DOES give an increased chance to win against scum. Just because this is Lyncher Mafia, does not mean we should concern ourselves solely with them. At the end of the day our primary concern is to find scum. Lynchers motives are second to that, we have 2 strikes, after all.

Liking Rog at the moment, disliking Coco. Kyr may be "flip flopping", but at this stage it is not as scummy, opinions will NOT have developed yet, and so it is understandable.

I understood the risk I took by claiming. However, we may establish what other roles are present based on the occurences tonight.
PublicEnemy
PublicEnemy

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 25th September 2008, 4:20 pm

So are we gonna like get to the night soon enough? now were stalling not going no where

and PE huge FOS, maybe there not even a town role!
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 25th September 2008, 4:25 pm

Mod, can we have a vote count please?
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 25th September 2008, 4:40 pm

CocoKiller wrote:So are we gonna like get to the night soon enough? now were stalling not going no where

and PE huge FOS, maybe there not even a town role!
Are you saying your not town?
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 4 Empty My vote

Post  Matt55 25th September 2008, 4:49 pm

All right

Vote: Rog(Zyrc fixed)

Last edited by Zyrconium on 27th September 2008, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing colour.)

Matt55

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 25th September 2008, 6:29 pm

No spin I meant more like town POWER roles
He claimes tracker, what if there is none!
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 25th September 2008, 6:31 pm

Oh i see.... misinterpertion FTW
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 25th September 2008, 10:08 pm

spindrift wrote:Oh i see.... misinterpertion FTW

I'm not so sure you misinterrpreted. It seems like he slipped up a bit to me. Maybe he'se a lyncher. One check on the scumboard for cocokiller.

jayfin3

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 25th September 2008, 11:10 pm

Lol! I beleive more this sounds like PARANOIA
I'm french so I think in french and all
my english can't be as good as you would want me to
anyways I meant power role, not TOWN role..DUDE
how would a mafia setup exist WITHOUT any town roles

R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D punk!
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 26th September 2008, 6:10 am

Matt55 wrote:All right

[b]Vote: Rog

In this game we explain our actions or are just scum.

Which of the two do you choose?
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 26th September 2008, 8:40 am

CocoKiller wrote:Lol! I beleive more this sounds like PARANOIA

R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D punk!
Lol, I could get away with anything using this reasoning. Razz

If you think it's possible that there are no power roles, you are effectively claiming townie... which I think should be noted.
Litral
Litral

Back to top Go down

Post  werdna0418 26th September 2008, 8:49 am

ClockworkRuse wrote:
werdna0418 wrote:im not completly sure about this pe tracker claim! but im not ready to possible lynch a tracker my whole thing is why would pe claim if he has no idea if there even is a protector role...

Just a short while ago, before we have to deal with these 'lost posts', you were voting for PE. And sadly, my questions are gone. So I'm just going to have to ask new ones.

Werna, is this your first time playing forum mafia? Why were you so set on PE before and changing your mind now?

PE, forum mafia is really different from Epic Mafia. On EM, you kind of have to rely on reports but in forum mafia, you have a lot more to go off of. There are a lot more tells, there is a lot more discussion. We aren't just shooting blindly, we are looking at the play of others and trying to decide if scum would do that.

clockwork i dont ever remember my vote being for pe iis said the same thing i said there before the posts were lost that im not sure if i buy the tracker claim but im not willing to lynch him andd have the opputrtunity of losing a tracker and yes this is my first forum game

werdna0418

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 26th September 2008, 10:20 am

Litral wrote:
CocoKiller wrote:Lol! I beleive more this sounds like PARANOIA

R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D punk!
Lol, I could get away with anything using this reasoning. Razz

If you think it's possible that there are no power roles, you are effectively claiming townie... which I think should be noted.
accually you could have just Mafia and third party roles... which would be the lynchers.
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyraeu 26th September 2008, 10:53 am

For PE, from bottom of page 2:

Kyraeu wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:We have no information, why potentially out someone already?
-snip-
Also, giving report D1? Seriously? If I found a Maf, you'd know.

Was there even a N1? The way Zyrc has phrased things, it seems as though a "random NPC" (aka, not really anyone) died N1, and thus we have a daystart. Is this correct?

Why do you say we have no information, yet talk about giving a report D1? Do you have a report or don't you? You shouldn't reveal it, because I assume there is some protective role of some sort. I don't really know whether to believe your claim or not; I guess we'll see later on.

Would like to hear from others who have not yet posted...

I'm not sure what we should do if PE claims to have a guilty, to be honest. I have an idea, but I think revealing it now would induce too much WIFOM. (You know, like "lynch him if he doesn't die tonight".) Plus, I don't know how well it would work.

Coco is looking worse and worse, and I definitely do not buy his "oh I just meant no POWER roles c'mon guys I'm french". At the very least, he seemed to overreact and respond very negatively to his accusers. OMGUS without voting?

Also, I'm pretty sure the whole "lynchers may be prominent thing" wasn't meant to cast so much doubt. I'd say there need to be at least 5, to make 3 lyncher wins possible.
Kyraeu
Kyraeu

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 26th September 2008, 11:07 am

Kyraeu wrote:For PE, from bottom of page 2:

Kyraeu wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:We have no information, why potentially out someone already?
-snip-
Also, giving report D1? Seriously? If I found a Maf, you'd know.

Was there even a N1? The way Zyrc has phrased things, it seems as though a "random NPC" (aka, not really anyone) died N1, and thus we have a daystart. Is this correct?

Why do you say we have no information, yet talk about giving a report D1? Do you have a report or don't you? You shouldn't reveal it, because I assume there is some protective role of some sort. I don't really know whether to believe your claim or not; I guess we'll see later on.

Would like to hear from others who have not yet posted...

I'm not sure what we should do if PE claims to have a guilty, to be honest. I have an idea, but I think revealing it now would induce too much WIFOM. (You know, like "lynch him if he doesn't die tonight".) Plus, I don't know how well it would work.

Coco is looking worse and worse, and I definitely do not buy his "oh I just meant no POWER roles c'mon guys I'm french". At the very least, he seemed to overreact and respond very negatively to his accusers. OMGUS without voting?

Also, I'm pretty sure the whole "lynchers may be prominent thing" wasn't meant to cast so much doubt. I'd say there need to be at least 5, to make 3 lyncher wins possible.

It was a daystart. No question about that. So PE doesnt have a report.
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 26th September 2008, 11:08 am

just considered the possiblilty that PE is a tracker with a day investigation abiltity... but i doubt that.
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next