Epicmafia TO-BE-OFFICIAL-ONE-DAY FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

+19
Matt55
jayfin3
Litral
spindrift
Kyraeu
ClockworkRuse
CocoKiller
ErezSarousi
MBPikamon
wsteyer
facebook
ghostwriter520
monkey5476
PublicEnemy
WillianGallis
werdna0418
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
Zyrconium
23 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  jayfin3 26th September 2008, 11:56 am

werdna0418 wrote:
clockwork i dont ever remember my vote being for pe iis said the same thing i said there before the posts were lost that im not sure if i buy the tracker claim but im not willing to lynch him andd have the opputrtunity of losing a tracker and yes this is my first forum game

Please rephrase post with periods, uppercase letters, and in a way that makes sense. Thanks.

jayfin3

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  wsteyer 26th September 2008, 1:19 pm

I have to agree that coco is being suspicious. Since when does "Power role" = "Town role" in french or any language.
wsteyer
wsteyer

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 26th September 2008, 1:28 pm

omfg people is trying not to understand here god damn it

It does not mean samething, just I think fast, I said town roles, tought in my head town power role, anyway I ain't arguing no more!

and yes looks like I claim villager Rolling Eyes

anyways you guys try to understand.
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-09-05

http://Epicmafia.com fan

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 26th September 2008, 1:45 pm

If you're from Canada shouldnt you be better at English?

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 26th September 2008, 3:03 pm

ever heard of Quebec? the French canada?

RETARD
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 26th September 2008, 5:41 pm

Ontario, and the maritimes have a pretty big French population also....
spindrift
spindrift

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 26th September 2008, 6:47 pm

Ontario is a english province, Quebec is a frnehc province, Maritimes is both

but Don't consider ontario as french

retard
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 26th September 2008, 6:51 pm

Well all I know is that I live in Belgium where they speak both French and Dutch. Yet I do manage to speak english too.

Now you live in canada where they speak french and english... Are you going to tell me your school system doesn't try to make you know both the languages in your country?

If thats the case it's an even bigger hippy state then I thought.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 26th September 2008, 10:27 pm

What rogbull said.

If you live in the Western Hemisphere above the equator you should be able to speak English.

And yes, I've been to Quebec. The people there spoke English fine.

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyrconium 27th September 2008, 7:59 am

Apoligies on deserting yous for a short while, was ill.

Kyraeu wrote:Mod, what is your policy on lynchings? Do we need a majority (currently, 11)? What happens if a deadline occurs?

A player will be lynched when he reaches a majority of votes or on a deadline if they have the most votes. On ties I'll wait for 24 hours and then if teh situation is the same, 'no lynch' will happen.
Zyrconium
Zyrconium

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 27th September 2008, 9:29 am

In Quebec the system does not teach english well to people
I know english cause I was homeschooled and my mom tought me
then I watched loads of tvshows and played loads of games
but seriously? You would ask any normal quebecker to just read the pages of this mafia game
and they would quit after trying to read Zyrconium's rules.

anyway this is WAYYYY of topic, so let us stop. and get back to the game.
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 27th September 2008, 9:39 am

Well it wasn't off topic really. We were arguing over whether you were faking being bad at english as an excuse for messing up power roles and townie roles.

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 27th September 2008, 3:27 pm

I don't think that is a slipup, actually, because some people don't consider villagers as having roles; thus, saying "no role" makes sense if you're trying to say everyone is a villager, lyncher or scum.

Although I do think Coco is being offensive and nervous. And I don't like how he, if not a lyncher or scum, just let the scum know he's probably a villager.
Litral
Litral

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 27th September 2008, 3:55 pm

That was more like an Accident
I didn't think of it
and thanks litral thou for being a bit on my side.
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 27th September 2008, 11:58 pm

CocoKiller wrote:Ontario is a english province, Quebec is a frnehc province, Maritimes is both

but Don't consider ontario as french

retard

Why are you being so defensive? It's like you knew you made a mistake and are trying to cover it up by saying that it's because your french-canadian. Also why give yourself out as a villager which just makes it easier for Scum to hit (potential) Power roles. It seems very odd to me.

And BTW just because ontario isn't classified as French... alot of people can speak french there..
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 28th September 2008, 12:42 am

i'm defensive because I don't like ontario, I don't like when people try to outsmart me, and I hate very most when people are sure they are brighter than me.
retards

anyway DO WE FUCKIN' CARE ABOUT ONTARIO?
no spindrift, so stfu.

you guys Are paranoid, I didn't make a mistake a you call it I made a missunderstanding.

gameover.

now deal with it
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 28th September 2008, 4:14 am

CocoKiller wrote:and I hate very most when people are sure they are brighter than me.
retards

hohohoho, thats my french laugh.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  ClockworkRuse 28th September 2008, 10:10 am

jayfin3 wrote:
werdna0418 wrote:
clockwork i dont ever remember my vote being for pe iis said the same thing i said there before the posts were lost that im not sure if i buy the tracker claim but im not willing to lynch him andd have the opputrtunity of losing a tracker and yes this is my first forum game

Please rephrase post with periods, uppercase letters, and in a way that makes sense. Thanks.

Good ol' Jayfin. =D

I was V/LA for a day or two because Comcast was sucking a bit. I've got a bit of studying to do today, I've just finished a paper, I'll be caught up in a little bit.

ClockworkRuse

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 28th September 2008, 10:20 am

CocoKiller wrote:i'm defensive because I don't like ontario, I don't like when people try to outsmart me, and I hate very most when people are sure they are brighter than me.
retards

anyway DO WE FUCKIN' CARE ABOUT ONTARIO?
no spindrift, so stfu.

you guys Are paranoid, I didn't make a mistake a you call it I made a missunderstanding.

gameover.

now deal with it
lol.... I love how you posted back at me about ontario... you didn't have to say anything... the first post wasn't even directed at you.. it was at someone that im too lazy to check (jayfin mabye?)... but no you obviously thought that it was a shot at your credibilty or something like that and felt you needed to be defensive.

Anyways I think Coco is a good lynch. He is most likely a lyncher and we know for sure that he isn't a PR. (he said it himself.) the only thing that might happen is if he is a villager and then a lyncher wins... but i truly think that hes a lyncher himself.

Vote COCO
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 28th September 2008, 10:28 am

thats the most weird logic stuff you ever got

UNVOTES WERDNA
VOTES SPINDRIFT

and btw I SAID IM VILLAGER, who says I ain't power role anyway ?
and you would be losing one just by voting me..pff
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 28th September 2008, 10:52 am

CocoKiller wrote:thats the most weird logic stuff you ever got

UNVOTES WERDNA
VOTES SPINDRIFT

lol... YOU SAID YOU WEREN"T A PR. Coco "there may not even be any town roles"
you later said that you meant that there might not even be any power roles.

Also we are WAY past the OMGUS vote stage. You should give some backing to your votes before you randomly accuse me of being scum.
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 28th September 2008, 11:36 am

Okay I accuse you cause you vote me
I accuse you of always trying to find a missing piece even when there all there
I accuse you of finding me suspicious cause i'm townie anyways!
I accuse you of not trying to play good and when i'm trying to do faints, you uncover them for the mafia no know.

anyway.

i'm still voting you
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 28th September 2008, 11:41 am

CocoKiller wrote:Okay I accuse you cause you vote me
I accuse you of always trying to find a missing piece even when there all there
I accuse you of finding me suspicious cause i'm townie anyways!
I accuse you of not trying to play good and when i'm trying to do faints, you uncover them for the mafia no know.

anyway.

i'm still voting you
1. Thats OMGUS voting.. thats not evidence that I'm scum
2. Thats called scum hunting. Its Pro-town. Wanna try again?
3. Well it's nice that you claim townie. I don't believe you.
4. I totally try and play bad.. thats always what i do... yeah alright then.

Come back when you can think of a reason to vote me.
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 28th September 2008, 1:35 pm

CocoKiller, the hole you are digging is getting deeper and deeper. Pretty soon you may not be able to reach the top...

First this:
CocoKiller wrote:thats the most weird logic stuff you ever got

UNVOTES WERDNA
VOTES SPINDRIFT

cough cough...OMGUS...cough. cough...cough....
cough.

Also. who says you aren't power role? You did, of course...let me find it:
CocoKiller wrote:No spin I meant more like town POWER roles
He claimes tracker, what if there is none!
I'm pretty sure that means that you are of the opinion that this game is absent of town power roles...doesn't that mean you yourself couldn't be one? Oh wait! I made a mistake. You didn't say "who says I ain't town power role anyway?", you said "who says I ain't [mafia] power role anyway?" Is that what you meant?

And Coco, all your points against Spindrift are complete and utter bullshit. Puh-lease.

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 28th September 2008, 1:43 pm

Lol your theories are just bad, I suck at forum mafia get over it
Spindrift is still much more suspiscious..:S
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next