Epicmafia TO-BE-OFFICIAL-ONE-DAY FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

+19
Matt55
jayfin3
Litral
spindrift
Kyraeu
ClockworkRuse
CocoKiller
ErezSarousi
MBPikamon
wsteyer
facebook
ghostwriter520
monkey5476
PublicEnemy
WillianGallis
werdna0418
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
Zyrconium
23 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 10 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  spindrift 6th October 2008, 5:10 pm

monkey5476 wrote:UNVOTE WHOEVER I VOTED

My choice is between spindrift for trying to lynch coco really hard, and coco, for trying to lynch...that other person with a w. If we kill coco, and he's innocent then we can just lynch spin, but if we nl...then we gain no new knowledge and mafia will just kill off a random person doing nothing. Therefore...I...Vote: Coco
So what i'm reading is that you think im a lyncher that wants coco dead but willl still lynch coco anyways? that just gives lynchers a win and is pretty retarded. The only thing that really makes sense is that you dont want to NL.
spindrift
spindrift

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 10 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 6th October 2008, 6:26 pm

Right guys, I'll tell you one thing.

This is forum mafia and though it's going very very slow...

The best part of this is that you can EASELY reread the game a couple of times before you make dumb posts.

I'd like people that accuse Spin or Jay as lyncher/mafia to give us a little write down of QUOTE's + your own logic that show us one of these people is attacking coco out of the blue, are making up excuses to kill coco and/or seem without reason.

Everyone here is playing a horrible game. At this stage of the game you give an educated reason for voting someone. Even for suspecting. You have the time for it.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 6th October 2008, 7:10 pm

What I don'T like about you Rog
is you think you are so perfect, you know everything and everything you say is the answer
people want to no lynch? let them, they will die eventually
people want to lynch me? let them, then you know they were mafia
people want to say stupid stuff? let them, and try to not give the example.
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-09-05

http://Epicmafia.com fan

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 6th October 2008, 7:21 pm

CocoKiller wrote:What I don'T like about you Rog
is you think you are so perfect, you know everything and everything you say is the answer
people want to no lynch? let them, they will die eventually
people want to say stupid stuff? let them, and try to not give the example.

Dude.

Shut the fuck up.

jayfin3

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyraeu 6th October 2008, 7:56 pm

CocoKiller wrote:

Even if you flip town, I'm pretty sure it just makes you look worse.
Kyraeu
Kyraeu

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 6th October 2008, 8:48 pm

coming from the guy who didn't post the entire game...
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-09-05

http://Epicmafia.com fan

Back to top Go down

Post  nanadesu 7th October 2008, 5:28 am

monkey5476 wrote:if we nl...then we gain no new knowledge and mafia will just kill off a random person doing nothing.

I'm sorry, you must be new. This is a game called mafia, where every night our power roles get to do some good stuff and help us win. And even if we don't have any power roles speak up in the morning (or no power roles at all Shocked ) then we still get to see a dead person and that will give us hints about the setup.
nanadesu
nanadesu

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  PublicEnemy 7th October 2008, 10:56 am

CocoKiller wrote:coming from the guy who didn't post the entire game...
I believe a certain quote is very apt here "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Anyway, my reasons for NL, again.

1. This has been a Day start, technically. Yes we have had nice discussion, and the NOTIONING of lynches has been useful, but this information can be used later.
2. Simple EM thing, we are at 20 (technically), get it to 19, and from then on lynch every day. Mathematically better.
3. We can also establish how many Mafia families there are, or if there is perhaps a Vigilante/Killer. Perhaps we will see more than one death tonight?
4. Coco is most certainly either a Mafia or a Lynchee. This is established, however I still think he is useful to us alive for now.

FoC Rog. He's hot.
PublicEnemy
PublicEnemy

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  wsteyer 7th October 2008, 11:47 am

Zyrconium wrote:Letting yous all know it'll start tommorow, too tired to write out the rules tonight.(oh, and role PMs too)

1.ClockWorkRuse
2.wonderland
3.FaceBook
4.lucidrains
5.Matt55nanadesu
6.wsteyer
7.WillianGallis
8.Litral
9.monkey5478
10.jayfin3
12.mbpikamon
13.Lrdwhyt
14.Kyraeu
15.Cocokiller
16.werdna0418
17.RogBull
18.ghostwriter
19.spindrift
20.PublicEnemy
21.Erez(miscounted the number of roles Embarassed )

Actually PE I count 21 players. Which means we should mathematically lynch today.
wsteyer
wsteyer

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 7th October 2008, 12:02 pm

o oh, that twist is almost as perfect as I am. Yeah so PE gogo vote for CoCo thanks.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 7th October 2008, 12:39 pm

nanadesu wrote:
monkey5476 wrote:if we nl...then we gain no new knowledge and mafia will just kill off a random person doing nothing.

I'm sorry, you must be new. This is a game called mafia, where every night our power roles get to do some good stuff and help us win. And even if we don't have any power roles speak up in the morning (or no power roles at all Shocked ) then we still get to see a dead person and that will give us hints about the setup.

The thing is, we don't want power roles to speak up day 2. Even if they have guilty. That's just stupid. And I doubt seeing a dead person will give us any useful information that will help us decide our lynch tomorrow.

PublicEnemy wrote:
CocoKiller wrote:coming from the guy who didn't post the entire game...
I believe a certain quote is very apt here "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

No. This is wrong. This is called lurking and you don't do it in forum mafia. What the hell dude? You tell us this is your first forum mafia game. Then you learn other people have played forum mafia before...why don't you just listen to them? It's obvious that not every single person telling you we dont lurk or NL in forum mafia is scum trying to manipulate you. Stop being arrogant, puh lease.

PublicEnemy wrote:
Anyway, my reasons for NL, again.

1. This has been a Day start, technically. Yes we have had nice discussion, and the NOTIONING of lynches has been useful, but this information can be used later.
2. Simple EM thing, we are at 20 (technically), get it to 19, and from then on lynch every day. Mathematically better.
3. We can also establish how many Mafia families there are, or if there is perhaps a Vigilante/Killer. Perhaps we will see more than one death tonight?
4. Coco is most certainly either a Mafia or a Lynchee. This is established, however I still think he is useful to us alive for now.

FoC Rog. He's hot.

Ok, besides the fact that wsteyer just contradicted you, your point 2 and 3 contradict each other. If we see more than one death tonight, that successfully negates the benefit of getting to an odd number (if we had 20 like you thought).

You have never previously said that you thought Coco was either a Mafia or Lynchee. What brings about this change? And why, do you think, is he useful to us alive for now? I see no possible benefits to keeping alive a "certain" scum for at least another night if we're not getting rid of someone even worse.

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyrconium 7th October 2008, 3:26 pm

sprint45 replaces Lrdwhyt.
Zyrconium
Zyrconium

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 7th October 2008, 3:40 pm

Zyrconium wrote:sprint45 replaces Lrdwhyt.

Can we have a vote count instead of replacements?

If you insist.

Vote count!
Cocokiller(7) - wsteyer, Litral, Kyreau, Rogbull, spindrift, jayfin3, monkey5478
Rogbull(3) - wonderland, Facebook, lucidrains
werdna0418(2) - Cocokiller, ghostwriter
monkey5478(1) - Erez
nanadesu(1) - ClockWorkRuse

No lynch(2) - nanadesu, mbpikamon

Last edited by Zyrconium on 7th October 2008, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Vote count)
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post  ghostwriter520 7th October 2008, 4:36 pm

I definitely forgot about this game! I'll reread, but from looking over this page, I've got to say something: It really shows that some of you have not played forum mafia games too much. NL's rarely happen on the first day. Why? Because something can be learned nearly every time. Also, PR's are NOT to be relied upon. With a much slower pace, such as that of the one we're playing at, you know need to rely more upon scum and towntells, as well as everything else you can think of to do personally. Yes, it's daystart. A good amount of forum games start in such a manor, however you all are EM people, and are used to the heavy reliance of PR's there, and thus, the night is your preference. However, I really need you to try to make even better use of this day, and hopefully end in a lynch.

Speaking of lynching, I haven't read back yet, but there appears to be a fair amount of tunnel vision going on. Start looking at everything, not just focusing on one person.
ghostwriter520
ghostwriter520

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post  nanadesu 7th October 2008, 5:13 pm

I have a vote :3
nanadesu
nanadesu

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 7th October 2008, 5:27 pm

Unvote

Also, EM also has a role that can act like a parinoid doctor if we NL. I believe it is most likely in this game, under the same limitations.
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 7th October 2008, 5:28 pm

EBWOP: Also, I request you try to have a vote count at the top of each page Zycro.

Note: I used this to prevent people from thinking something was up if I edited my post.
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 7th October 2008, 5:47 pm

[quote="PublicEnemy"]
CocoKiller wrote:

I really want to see why you think that having him around is useful. Cause i Really cant think of any.
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 7th October 2008, 5:50 pm

I don't know what happened there. but PE wrote that not Coco.
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 7th October 2008, 6:33 pm

MBPikamon wrote:Unvote

Also, EM also has a role that can act like a parinoid doctor if we NL. I believe it is most likely in this game, under the same limitations.

Thanks for the input, now can you contribute something useful, you lurker?

Ghost, I see your point about tunnel vision. I will try to be more open minded. Also, since we have several inactives, and several people need to reread, I'm going to Unvote: CocoKiller so that we don't prematurely lynch. I believe we need 11 to lynch? We were at 7, which is pretty close, especially with active lurkers and newbies...:/

Also, Zyrc, I don't know if you're actively trying to prod people and keep up on them, but theres at least two inactive people here who haven't posted in a long time. Ezra and Willian, from the top of my head. If you are trying to get in touch with them, can you try to keep us updated? And if you're not, can you start doing that, as well as the vote counts? It makes the game more fun if we have an active moderator.

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  ErezSarousi 7th October 2008, 7:34 pm

Back, sorry.

ErezSarousi

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 7th October 2008, 8:52 pm

ErezSarousi wrote:Back, sorry.

Yeah that opens up an entire new perspective.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 7th October 2008, 9:37 pm

Would like a response from PE about my previous post today, and a nice detailed analysis of the game's proceedings from Erez.

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  nanadesu 8th October 2008, 10:22 am

ErezSarousi wrote:Back, sorry.

Damn, he has a good point. I never thought about looking at the problem from that angle.

Maybe I've been wrong all along...
nanadesu
nanadesu

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 8th October 2008, 11:26 am

FoS Nana, stealing my arguments.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next