Epicmafia TO-BE-OFFICIAL-ONE-DAY FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

+19
Matt55
jayfin3
Litral
spindrift
Kyraeu
ClockworkRuse
CocoKiller
ErezSarousi
MBPikamon
wsteyer
facebook
ghostwriter520
monkey5476
PublicEnemy
WillianGallis
werdna0418
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
Zyrconium
23 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 7 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  CocoKiller 29th September 2008, 6:40 pm

Whatever I won't talk for awhile no more, it will just incriminate me of some crap
so i'l let you guys deal and i'l see later.
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-09-05

http://Epicmafia.com fan

Back to top Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 7 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  jayfin3 30th September 2008, 6:13 am

jayfin3 wrote:
Explain how I am lyncher if you are NOT lyncher, with your reasoning.

Explain how exactly werdna is scum.

Explain how else you have helped town besides the "above".

Not answering our questions is gonna get all of us nowhere. If you're town, you should try to convince us that you are town. Not by making random accusations, but trying to base your arguments in facts. If you're scum, I bet your partners are probably really pissed that you're doing such a bad job right about now. And if you're a lyncher, you're just screwing yourself over. Im pretty sure that's not the way to play mafia. I don't know why you signed up if you were just gonna make a fool outa yourself and then not actually play.

jayfin3

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 30th September 2008, 12:50 pm

It's been two weeks and I haven't heard from Erez, binary, lucid, or lrdwhyt.
Litral
Litral

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 30th September 2008, 2:09 pm

lol Jayfin I did not sya not play, you retard READ MY POST

lol I just say I won't talk for now, I'ma check out other peoples' post, and as litral said its been awhile for the other players.
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Number of posts : 86

http://Epicmafia.com fan

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 30th September 2008, 3:41 pm

You tell me to read your posts yet you do not read mine...Sad

I understood what you said. Yet basically you are implying that you are going to avoid me and your accusers and wait. Which is the same thing as not playing the game, because I am pretty sure that soon you are going to get lynched, and then you will truly have stopped playing the game. So how bout you get talking?

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 30th September 2008, 5:09 pm

Where is everyone? Its like me litral Coco (who now bascially isnt playing. Yes not posting is like not playing.) and jayfin. Anyone else feel the need to make contributation?
spindrift
spindrift

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyrconium 30th September 2008, 5:22 pm

Matt55 has pulled out from the game and shall now be replace by nanadesu.

My apologies for the lack of votecounts, I'll have one up tommorow.
Zyrconium
Zyrconium

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 30th September 2008, 6:54 pm

Hmmm..... I think we can believe PE's tracker claim
im thinking there is
10 townies (a tracker cop and doctor)
6 lynchers
4 mafia.
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 30th September 2008, 8:54 pm

spindrift wrote:Hmmm..... I think we can believe PE's tracker claim
im thinking there is
10 townies (a tracker cop and doctor)
6 lynchers
4 mafia.

This is good input. Now explain why the hell you believe each of these 6 things.

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  facebook 1st October 2008, 4:32 am

Litral wrote:It's been two weeks and I haven't heard from Erez, binary, lucid, or lrdwhyt.

Mod please prod
facebook
facebook

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-07

http://www.epicmafia.com/user/index/2932

Back to top Go down

Post  nanadesu 1st October 2008, 4:43 am

*Takes over from Matt55*

Hai guys, desu~
nanadesu
nanadesu

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 1st October 2008, 8:46 am

Give the kupo game instead.

This thing is going slower then the 5 man game I'm playing elsewhere.

Yes you can thank me for my contribution.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 1st October 2008, 12:08 pm

facebook wrote:
Litral wrote:It's been two weeks and I haven't heard from Erez, binary, lucid, or lrdwhyt.

Mod please prod

What the hell? I thought the mod was prodding you. You haven't posted forever, and then all you do is ask the mod to prod other people? WTF?

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  nanadesu 1st October 2008, 5:52 pm

I think that lynching, with lynchers around, at this point in the game, is retarded.

We need to vote no lynch, and then hope the tracker comes up with something. Any protective roles should be on PE tonight.

If that wasn't clear, I vote no lynch, desu~
nanadesu
nanadesu

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 1st October 2008, 6:32 pm

nanadesu wrote:I think that lynching, with lynchers around, at this point in the game, is retarded.

We need to vote no lynch, and then hope the tracker comes up with something. Any protective roles should be on PE tonight.

No NL is a dumb idea.
It takes three lyncher victories for the lynchers to win ( do just those three lynchers win or do all the lynchers win? just wondering (yes i know that makes me sound like a lyncher) Razz) ooo double brackets ftw. Also I like how in the last like five posts it was just people complaining that nobody was talking but they didnt contribute at all.
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 1st October 2008, 6:36 pm

Also the way things are going I think Coco is our best lynch choice. He is now refusing to talk and has been acting very scummy. Unless something incriminating appears he should be the towns lynch.
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  WillianGallis 1st October 2008, 6:59 pm

HAI. I'm back Razz (Am I still alive or I got modkilled?)

Anyway, still looking for the voting count.

UNVOTES and rereading everything.
WillianGallis
WillianGallis

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 1st October 2008, 7:02 pm

Spin, I'm pretty sure I have a right to complain about people's absence, especially with Facebooks absurd post. I have posted my accusations and questions for Cocokiller, and am waiting to hear what everyone else has to say.
But I agree with you. In light of Coco's recent actions, he does seem like the best lynch choice. Even if he's not, its his own fault for not talking and almost purposefully acting scummy.

Zyrc~please prod: luciddrains, werdna, kyraeu, MBPikamon, 1101101101, Public Enemy, ghostwriter520, WillianGallis, monkey5478, ErezSarousi, Lrdwhyt. Thanks.

This is fucking stupid. Thats all I have to say.

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 1st October 2008, 7:03 pm

Oh. Nevermind about WillianGallis. But everyone else, please prod. Thanks.

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 1st October 2008, 7:54 pm

nanadesu wrote:I think that lynching, with lynchers around, at this point in the game, is retarded.

I'm wondering why you are so sure PE actually is an investigative role, or that you can believe him even if he says someone is guilty.
Litral
Litral

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 1st October 2008, 8:00 pm

jayfin3 wrote:Spin, I'm pretty sure I have a right to complain about people's absence, especially with Facebooks absurd post. I have posted my accusations and questions for Cocokiller, and am waiting to hear what everyone else has to say.
But I agree with you. In light of Coco's recent actions, he does seem like the best lynch choice. Even if he's not, its his own fault for not talking and almost purposefully acting scummy.

Zyrc~please prod: luciddrains, werdna, kyraeu, MBPikamon, 1101101101, Public Enemy, ghostwriter520, WillianGallis, monkey5478, ErezSarousi, Lrdwhyt. Thanks.

This is fucking stupid. Thats all I have to say.
Lol i didnt mean you. i meant Rog and Facebook who havent said anything constructive for awhile and then complains about lack of activity.
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 1st October 2008, 8:11 pm

ROGBULLmcAWESOME wrote:Myeah we got something with CoCo. his constant flipflopping and baseless accusations to his overdefensiveness... I am TOTALY positive that he is a lyncher or Mafia.

So by the power of Grayskull:

Unvote
Vote: Cocokiller

Considering Coco has been the only subject past this post I had nothing else to say until another oppertunity came by. And it did! It was nana with his ~desu, which gave the oppertunity to joke about Kupo.

If I don't have anything new to say I won't be patting your guy-back every 5 hours.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 1st October 2008, 8:14 pm

Lol you guys totally take things to seriously Razz.
spindrift
spindrift

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyraeu 1st October 2008, 11:12 pm

Personally, I think that if we don't lynch Coco now, there will always be that same suspicion on him and we'll probably have to lynch him in the future. His overreactions and complete cop-out in terms of playing the game, combined with his effective claim of blue seem to make him an overall safe lynch.

The only problem would be if a lyncher has him as a target, but I suppose if we start using that logic we'll never be able to actually lynch someone who has a chance of being scum.

It's a risk I'm willing to take.

Vote: Coco
Kyraeu
Kyraeu

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post  wsteyer 2nd October 2008, 8:52 am

Kyraeu wrote:Personally, I think that if we don't lynch Coco now, there will always be that same suspicion on him and we'll probably have to lynch him in the future. His overreactions and complete cop-out in terms of playing the game, combined with his effective claim of blue seem to make him an overall safe lynch.

The only problem would be if a lyncher has him as a target, but I suppose if we start using that logic we'll never be able to actually lynch someone who has a chance of being scum.

It's a risk I'm willing to take.

Vote: Coco

I buy this logic,

also, votes: coco
wsteyer
wsteyer

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next