Epicmafia TO-BE-OFFICIAL-ONE-DAY FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

+19
Matt55
jayfin3
Litral
spindrift
Kyraeu
ClockworkRuse
CocoKiller
ErezSarousi
MBPikamon
wsteyer
facebook
ghostwriter520
monkey5476
PublicEnemy
WillianGallis
werdna0418
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
Zyrconium
23 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 8 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  Litral 2nd October 2008, 9:03 am

Unofficial vote count:

Rogbull: Facebook, Matt, wonderland
Werdna: Ghostwriter, Rogbull, Coco
PE: Pikamon
Monkey: Erez
Wsteyer: Clockwork
Kyraeu: monkey
Cocokiller: spindrift, Litral, Rogbull, Kyraeu, wsteyer

And while counting the votes, I noticed something...

FoS: wsteyer. Bandwagon hopping a lot...
Litral
Litral

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 8 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  Litral 2nd October 2008, 9:04 am

To be honest I'd vote him if I didn't already think Coco is more likely to be scum.

"Official" Vote count!
Cocokiller(5) - wsteyer, Litral, Kyreau, Rogbull, spindrift
Rogbull(3) - wonderland, Facebook, monkey5478
werdna0418(2) - Cocokiller, ghostwriter
monkey5478(1) - Erez
PublicEnemy(1) - mbpikamon
wsteyer(1) - ClockWorkRuse

No lynch(1) - nanadesu

And for your patience you gain a cryptic hint from Shakespeare, for logic purposes(and because I felt like it): "a rose by any other name would smell as sweet", for your second guessing of the mod.
(Also, damn my school for making me read this)

Last edited by Zyrconium on 2nd October 2008, 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Affixing vote count)
Litral
Litral

Back to top Go down

Post  PublicEnemy 2nd October 2008, 2:44 pm

I need not be prodded. I am reading everything that is said, however I would still prefer a NL. There is no point giving a point to the Lynchers needlessly. You may respond "BUT THEY NEED 3 LOL" but if we give them one today, they need two more, and there is still 19 people left of which we need to find/kill Lynchers and/or Mafia.

Question: Can lynchers have Mafia as their target?

As I said, I'm reading everything. With everything taken into account, I still prefer a NL. Fear my EM ways.
PublicEnemy
PublicEnemy

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 2nd October 2008, 4:20 pm

So you rather NK, but at the case of CoCo... You can't honestly say it doesn't have enough backbone to lynch him for it at this time... What more do you want before you lynch someone? If you are afraid of this lynch which had positively no lyncher involvement, then be afraid of any possible report we get later too please.

SAy you have a report next day, and say we have a mafia. Why would we lynch that evidence over that over Coco, atleast we can touch this and read it ourself. While your report can be painted as omg lynchers will get a point after PE's target is liek, dead.

Yeah.

Waddup
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 2nd October 2008, 4:56 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:I need not be prodded. I am reading everything that is said, however I would still prefer a NL. There is no point giving a point to the Lynchers needlessly. You may respond "BUT THEY NEED 3 LOL" but if we give them one today, they need two more, and there is still 19 people left of which we need to find/kill Lynchers and/or Mafia.

Question: Can lynchers have Mafia as their target?

As I said, I'm reading everything. With everything taken into account, I still prefer a NL. Fear my EM ways.

I totally disagree with the no lynch, because that does not lead us anywhere
I don't agree with lynching me but ya thats fine, anyway ur just giving a win to jayfin
but thats fine right , cause il be dead -_-"

yeah although Jayfin or werdna should die.
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-09-05

http://Epicmafia.com fan

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 2nd October 2008, 5:01 pm

If a lyncher wins to we know? or would it just be random if say three townies die and we lose?
spindrift
spindrift

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 2nd October 2008, 5:07 pm

PE~You can't lurk on forum mafia like you can on Epicmafia. I know you think that you are being loyal to EpicMafia by retaining the "old" ways, and being different. But please don't. I know you haven't been told this here. But lurking in forum mafia is viewed way different than lurking in EM. Please take this into consideration. People need to be prodded if they don't post in the thread for awhile. The reason that policy is in place, is because it's generally accepted that if you're not posting in the thread, you're also not paying attention to the game, and need to be reminded. So, since you signed up for forum mafia here, please try to play forum mafia.

And PE, NL is not a good policy, as had been said. Looking at the big picture, it's bad for town in general. We get so much information from days where we lynch people, even if they are town. You see the wagons, and you can use that information. You see the order people bandwagoned (unlike EM), and can see the reasons (if any) they posted for voting. Thus, even if we lynch a townie, we can use the information here to find mafia. Plus, we can't even trust your tracker claim.

Coco, your logic still sucks ass Cool

jayfin3

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 2nd October 2008, 6:34 pm

My argument is the same: if you're not going to lynch now, you're not going to lynch, ever. Heck in some ways it's even more likely for us to lynch a lyncher's target if we follow a claimed cop/tracker.
Litral
Litral

Back to top Go down

Post  ClockworkRuse 2nd October 2008, 7:29 pm

This is what people should be doing, in my opinion.

Unvote, Vote: nanadesu

No, I'll repeat this, no pro-town faction wants a No Lynch. No lynches do NOT help the town.

Think about it like this, technically we have a mislynch. IIRC, the lynchers need 3 lynches to win. A NL wastes a mislynch.

ClockworkRuse

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 2nd October 2008, 8:53 pm

ClockworkRuse wrote:This is what people should be doing, in my opinion.

No, I'll repeat this, no pro-town faction wants a No Lynch. No lynches do NOT help the town.

Think about it like this, technically we have a mislynch. IIRC, the lynchers need 3 lynches to win. A NL wastes a mislynch.

Why nanadesu, and not PE? Provide more background to your vote.

I also believe we should under no circumstances end this Day without having every inactive person reply and give their thoughts on what has been said. Lurking is not all right in forum mafia.

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  facebook 3rd October 2008, 2:27 am

jayfin3 wrote:
facebook wrote:
Litral wrote:It's been two weeks and I haven't heard from Erez, binary, lucid, or lrdwhyt.

Mod please prod

What the hell? I thought the mod was prodding you. You haven't posted forever, and then all you do is ask the mod to prod other people? WTF?

Hahaha jay has talked like several times in every page. yea i know ur experienced in forum maf. and i won't say you are talking too much, but saying me having not posted forever is wrong. cuz those guys are the ones who haven't posted at all. You pointed ur finger in a wrong way.

spindrift wrote:
jayfin3 wrote:Spin, I'm pretty sure I have a right to complain about people's absence, especially with Facebooks absurd post. I have posted my accusations and questions for Cocokiller, and am waiting to hear what everyone else has to say.
But I agree with you. In light of Coco's recent actions, he does seem like the best lynch choice. Even if he's not, its his own fault for not talking and almost purposefully acting scummy.

Zyrc~please prod: luciddrains, werdna, kyraeu, MBPikamon, 1101101101, Public Enemy, ghostwriter520, WillianGallis, monkey5478, ErezSarousi, Lrdwhyt. Thanks.

This is fucking stupid. Thats all I have to say.
Lol i didnt mean you. i meant Rog and Facebook who havent said anything constructive for awhile and then complains about lack of activity.

I was active earlier in the game, but then ppl weren't talking as much, so i talk less but at least i appeared once in a while.

Could there be a fool in this setup ? What if its rog? or is jay getting him/herself lynched? confused

And btw, im a n00b. this is my second forum maf game. i dunno what to say at all xD don't say im not doing anything constructive. cuz i don't know how to be constructive. And it sucks not knowing what roles are in this game besides lyncher.
... how can i make a filter so that only the posts from one person appear? cyclops
facebook
facebook

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-07

http://www.epicmafia.com/user/index/2932

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 3rd October 2008, 3:57 am

Personally I'd like to know what I did that makes you suspicious. Heck I've only got 2 votes less then coco.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  nanadesu 3rd October 2008, 6:58 am

ClockworkRuse wrote:This is what people should be doing, in my opinion.

You fail hard.

How many times are you going to say "The lynchers need 3 lynches guys, it's okay."

We have 20 people. The mafia are not going to win for a long time. There is no need to rush our safe lynches.

I am 95% sure that cocokiller is someone's lynch target, if not many people's.
nanadesu
nanadesu

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 3rd October 2008, 8:23 am

nanadesu wrote:I am 95% sure that cocokiller is someone's lynch target, if not many people's.

That only means you're at most 5% convinced he is scum, i.e. you think the case brought against him is completely worthless. Some of us, such as I, don't, and under that condition no-lynching makes no sense.

I still think no-lynching is a bad idea. If there's no one you think is scum after a day of discussion, it'll be pretty hard to ever convince you anyone is scum. If there is, you have to forget about the lynchers and just go for it, otherwise we may as well be sitting ducks; when would we stop no-lynching?
Litral
Litral

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 3rd October 2008, 11:49 am

AMAGAD GAIS THIS IS LIEK EPICMAFIA! SURELY FOR 20 PLAYERS THERE WILL BE 5+ COPS AND TRACKARS TO TELL US WHO TO KILL."

Thats what I hear you nay-lynchers say
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 3rd October 2008, 3:20 pm

Sleep Zzzzzzzzz......... Huh?

Sorry, forgot to check this forum for a few days. From what I see, Coco is current lynch choice, but it seems we have a bit of votes going around.

Also, for those who don't understand the mods tip, it means, some roles are not going to have the usual names most likely. Seen an example on another forum where the doc was called the RB, the RB the Vigilante, the Cop the Doc, and the Vigilante the Cop.

Also, I actually only expect 1 cop, 1 tracker, 1 watcher, and maybe some modified role cops. Possibly multiple scum groups as well, but we can't guess on that yet, there might even be an EM styled -.... I have an idea on what PE is now.

So, Unvote, Vote:No Lynch
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 3rd October 2008, 3:43 pm

LOL
Playing forum mafia with EM people fails miserably.

Vote: Cocokiller
because I'm sick of waiting for him to answer my questions, and he probably never will.

I'm telling you guys that a No Lynch is a bad idea. I've given reasons why. But if you all choose to do it thats fine.

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  nanadesu 3rd October 2008, 4:08 pm

Nanadesu's predction:

We are going to lynch people with only their vote patterns and how much they speak as basis for lynching, and then in 5 days it will be game over, lynchers will have won.
nanadesu
nanadesu

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 3rd October 2008, 4:29 pm

If you are afraid to lynch because we may lynch a lyncher target is a dumb. We should get worried when we possibly get to 2/3 lyncher wins. Even if Coco was a townie and a lyncher target that will just act as a mislynch. Thus we should still lynch coco unless something convinces me otherewise.
spindrift
spindrift

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 3rd October 2008, 6:00 pm

nanadesu wrote:We are going to lynch people with only their vote patterns and how much they speak as basis for lynching, and then in 5 days it will be game over, lynchers will have won.

What would you prefer? That we go on the words of people who claim to have investigative roles? That'll probably get us to lose in 4 days.
Litral
Litral

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 3rd October 2008, 6:05 pm

Litral wrote:
nanadesu wrote:We are going to lynch people with only their vote patterns and how much they speak as basis for lynching, and then in 5 days it will be game over, lynchers will have won.

What would you prefer? That we go on the words of people who claim to have investigative roles? That'll probably get us to lose in 4 days.

That is the EM way so many complain about. Rolling Eyes Of course, EM has the ability to kinda verify claims, but a report faking program fixed that a bit.
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 3rd October 2008, 7:34 pm

Just for Nana I will put up this little show:

Hey guys! My letter just got in! I am the Daycop you know, and I asked Zyrc to give me info on Facebook! And guess what! The report said she is scum! Well what more proof do you need?! Let's lynch!

Facebook, the nanny, has died a bloody death

Day 2:

Lolz guys I iz winning

Rogbull, the lyncher, has died a bloody death.

How much more do I has to dumb it down before people start preferring behavior over zamagad might be a valid report.

You have my permission to show me that one spec of town you see in coco without me thinking you are his partner... I dare you to find a reason to not lynch him because he might not be town. Because I haven't seen a word worthy of a pro-towner from his fingers this whole game.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 3rd October 2008, 8:41 pm

ROGBULLmcAWESOME wrote:Just for Nana I will put up this little show:

Hey guys! My letter just got in! I am the Daycop you know, and I asked Zyrc to give me info on Facebook! And guess what! The report said she is scum! Well what more proof do you need?! Let's lynch!

Facebook, the nanny, has died a bloody death

Day 2:

Lolz guys I iz winning

Rogbull, the lyncher, has died a bloody death.

Lol...WTF?

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  nanadesu 4th October 2008, 3:46 am

He is saying, that it is very easy to see who the fake reporters are, when they say someone is guilty and it turns out they aren't.

I have no basis whatsoever for cocokiller being innocent, I'm just saying that the lynchers already having a lynch in their pocket day 1 is going to suck for us.

But go ahead, lynch him, I'm just going to keep my vote on "no one" because that's what I think is the right move.

When we lose day 5 from excessive lynching, I'm sure everyone will complain and say the game setup was rubbish, or they were unlucky, etc.
nanadesu
nanadesu

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 4th October 2008, 5:44 am

Well being lynch happy just to lynch isn't what we are doing, we want coco dead because he is rubbish and the way he has been playing indicates scum or lyncher. If you can't get someone lynched for that then I don't know how you ever want to lynch anything.

Your playstyle depends more on luck then anything ( Let's hope mafia kills the lynchers so we can lynch free! )
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next