Epicmafia TO-BE-OFFICIAL-ONE-DAY FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

+19
Matt55
jayfin3
Litral
spindrift
Kyraeu
ClockworkRuse
CocoKiller
ErezSarousi
MBPikamon
wsteyer
facebook
ghostwriter520
monkey5476
PublicEnemy
WillianGallis
werdna0418
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
Zyrconium
23 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 11 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  nanadesu 8th October 2008, 12:04 pm

What? I was just agreeing with Erez!

FoS on Rogbull for stealing Erez's arguments.
nanadesu
nanadesu

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 11 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 8th October 2008, 1:34 pm

Back, sorry.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  WillianGallis 8th October 2008, 4:19 pm

Heh. Back from the eternal sleep! Razz

Anyway, just reread everything and I'm gonna cast my damn vote.

vote: Coco

KTHX.
WillianGallis
WillianGallis

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  nanadesu 8th October 2008, 4:38 pm

ROGBULLmcAWESOME wrote:Back, sorry.

Back, sorry is now a meme
nanadesu
nanadesu

Back to top Go down

Post  ClockworkRuse 8th October 2008, 4:40 pm

I miss this place for a few days and people are still talking about NL's.

NL's in forum mafia only help scum. If we were to NL, not only are we guessing at the amount of power that the town has, we are giving Scum a free ride to try to hit our supposed power.

I can't change my vote as long as someone is still NLing. I think that is the scummiest thing you can do right now.

ClockworkRuse

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  PublicEnemy 8th October 2008, 5:02 pm

jayfin3 wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
CocoKiller wrote:coming from the guy who didn't post the entire game...
I believe a certain quote is very apt here "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

No. This is wrong. This is called lurking and you don't do it in forum mafia. What the hell dude? You tell us this is your first forum mafia game. Then you learn other people have played forum mafia before...why don't you just listen to them? It's obvious that not every single person telling you we dont lurk or NL in forum mafia is scum trying to manipulate you. Stop being arrogant, puh lease.
Wow. I was just making a playful stab at Coco, no need to take me so seriously there Jay Wink And I didn't state anywhere this was my first. It is in fact my second, however my first game didn't go too well, heh. And...arrogance? Elaborate please.

jayfin3 wrote:Ok, besides the fact that wsteyer just contradicted you, your point 2 and 3 contradict each other. If we see more than one death tonight, that successfully negates the benefit of getting to an odd number (if we had 20 like you thought).

You have never previously said that you thought Coco was either a Mafia or Lynchee. What brings about this change? And why, do you think, is he useful to us alive for now? I see no possible benefits to keeping alive a "certain" scum for at least another night if we're not getting rid of someone even worse.
Okay, the fact we have 21 players changes things for me. And yes, I realised that point 2 and 3 contradicted eachother, but why ignore either point when they are both possibilities? Seems pointless to forget one or the other even if they do contradict eachother.

I don't believe I ever made my observation on Coco, no. But to me he seems like a foolish Townie, a foolish Townie who has made a few slip-ups, and attempted to cover them up, doing so poorly. I would like to hear his thoughts on who he thinks is scum, however, with the knowledge that we are on 21...

UNVOTE: NL
VOTE: COCOKILLER

Is it scummy to lynch someone who I think is a probable lynchee...?

Also, the reason I thought he would be helpful alive is perhaps we would see some buddying up, or see him defending or going for someone, rather than just ending his life D1 before we can see such things.
PublicEnemy
PublicEnemy

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 8th October 2008, 7:16 pm

LOOOOL Pe is voting me so people don't accuse him LOLOLOLOL
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Number of posts : 86

http://Epicmafia.com fan

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 8th October 2008, 7:37 pm

Vote: Cocokiller

Eh, doubt it will end, and I don't see anything wrong with lynching him. Also...

Coco is at L-1.
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 8th October 2008, 9:56 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:Wow. I was just making a playful stab at Coco, no need to take me so seriously there Jay Wink And I didn't state anywhere this was my first. It is in fact my second, however my first game didn't go too well, heh. And...arrogance? Elaborate please.

Ok, well I thought you were using the quote to explain your lurking-ness.

And I was wrong about the "first" mafia game. My bad.

Arrogance...well, the mentioned arrogance is that since page 3 people have been telling you No Lynching is stupid. They have given you reasons. They have proven they are more experienced than you at forum mafia. Yet you still advocated NL, solely because it's what you would do in EpicMafia. Plus, this lurking thing? Especially when you /admit/ you were lurking? And then told not to do it, yet still do it. Thats all arrogant, in my opinion.

PublicEnemy wrote:Okay, the fact we have 21 players changes things for me. And yes, I realised that point 2 and 3 contradicted eachother, but why ignore either point when they are both possibilities? Seems pointless to forget one or the other even if they do contradict eachother.

But we could get the benefits of these points with a lynch on CocoKiller, as well as lots of information from the lynch. You don't get a ton of info from night kills, let me tell you.
PublicEnemy wrote:
I don't believe I ever made my observation on Coco, no. But to me he seems like a foolish Townie, a foolish Townie who has made a few slip-ups, and attempted to cover them up, doing so poorly. I would like to hear his thoughts on who he thinks is scum, however, with the knowledge that we are on 21...

You say you think he is a Townie...yet you're voting for him? That's stupid. All I asked is that you dont NL. Don't bandwagon on someone who you think isn't guilty.

And we have already heard his thoughts on scum. Everyone who is voting him (including you now, too) is apparently either scum or lyncher. Which is certainly possible given the mechanics of the game but I doubt that all the people on this wagon are evil, in the game's sense at least.

I think it's severely scummy that WillianGallis comes and votes for CocoKiller without giving any indication that he read the thread. Also would have liked to see Ezra post a bit more. And I do feel PE is being purposefully dense or stubborn. Either way, I still do think CocoKiller is either mafia or lyncher, and have given many reasons throughtout the day. And he has done absolutely nothing to clear himself, or even attempt to. A sad effort. And I don't think he was at L-1 before. i unvoted. But now I'm voting him back to L-1. And even if I do hammar, I now want him to be lynched, so its all for the best.

jayfin3

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  sprint45 8th October 2008, 10:43 pm

hey yall, i am the new lrdwhyt.

it will still take some time for me to get caught up.

sprint45

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post  PublicEnemy 9th October 2008, 8:13 am

UNVOTE: COCOKILLER

Want to hear his thoughts first in case he is Townie (this will hopefully prevent hammer).
PublicEnemy
PublicEnemy

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 9th October 2008, 8:45 am

Vote: CocoKiller

I meant to do that in my last post.

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 9th October 2008, 9:57 am

PE, he has already given us his answer about the situation. But sure, if you want more rambling about everyone being scum but he, go for it. We have time and we have other people who REALLY need to talk before the day ends.

So Coco, don't expect me to vote for anyone else, but to not have a ninja lynch by someone who doesn't explain his actions, I'll unvote for a day or 2.

Unvote CoCo
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  nanadesu 9th October 2008, 10:27 am

To be quite honest, I'm mostly convinced that a lynch would be okay, but if I changed my mind at this point people would start FoSing me, so I'm gonna stick with my current no lynch vote for the time being pirat
nanadesu
nanadesu

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 9th October 2008, 2:32 pm

L-3 for Coco....
PublicEnemy wrote:
L-2 for Coco.....
MBPikamon wrote:Vote: Cocokiller

Eh, doubt it will end, and I don't see anything wrong with lynching him. Also...

Coco is at L-1.
L-1 For Coco.....
PublicEnemy wrote:UNVOTE: COCOKILLER

Want to hear his thoughts first in case he is Townie (this will hopefully prevent hammer).
L-2 for Coco again.....
jayfin3 wrote:Vote: CocoKiller

I meant to do that in my last post.
L-1 for Coco... again.......
ROGBULLmcAWESOME wrote:PE, he has already given us his answer about the situation. But sure, if you want more rambling about everyone being scum but he, go for it. We have time and we have other people who REALLY need to talk before the day ends.

So Coco, don't expect me to vote for anyone else, but to not have a ninja lynch by someone who doesn't explain his actions, I'll unvote for a day or 2.

Unvote CoCo
Coco is back to L-2.

Coco got lucky eh? Also, I have a feeling my vote might not of counted... so... Unvote, Vote:Cocokiller

And Mod, can we start getting Semi-Regular vote counts? =/
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 9th October 2008, 2:42 pm

Wel Mr Pika... If you had read my post you'd have noticed that he did not get lucky, I just gave coco TIME to give out his thoughts... Because someone like you might have come along and killed him into oblivion. Now he is once again in reach for a quick lynch from a malevolent being.
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 9th October 2008, 2:59 pm

ROGBULLmcAWESOME wrote:Wel Mr Pika... If you had read my post you'd have noticed that he did not get lucky, I just gave coco TIME to give out his thoughts... Because someone like you might have come along and killed him into oblivion. Now he is once again in reach for a quick lynch from a malevolent being.

Um... if Jayfin had remembered to include his vote, Coco would be lynched. I added the revote incase my previous vote did not count due to not unvoting, if I did not do so. Coco is still at L-2.

Vote count!
Cocokiller(8 ) - wsteyer, Litral, Kyreau, jayfin3, spindrift, monkey5478. WillianGallis, mbpikamon
Rogbull(3) - wonderland, Facebook, lucidrains
werdna0418(2) - Cocokiller, ghostwriter
monkey5478(1) - Erez
nanadesu(1) - ClockWorkRuse

No lynch(1) - nanadesu

Last edited by Zyrconium on 9th October 2008, 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Vote count)
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 9th October 2008, 3:57 pm

MBPikamon is right Rog. And frankly, I do want to lynch Coco now. Everyone who has been inactive has at least appeared, though with limited input. Coco has still not made any effort to claim or defend himself. Coco, what role do you claim?

I guess I should wait for his answer...:/

Unvote: CocoKiller

...until he claims...

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 9th October 2008, 4:03 pm

jayfin3 wrote:MBPikamon is right Rog. And frankly, I do want to lynch Coco now. Everyone who has been inactive has at least appeared, though with limited input. Coco has still not made any effort to claim or defend himself. Coco, what role do you claim?

...until he claims...

Actually, I misread. Coco is actually only at L-3, you had already been voting Coco before you voted again. So he is now at L-4.

Last edited by MBPikamon on 9th October 2008, 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moving something out of the quote. =/)
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 9th October 2008, 5:39 pm

jayfin3 wrote:MBPikamon is right Rog. And frankly, I do want to lynch Coco now. Everyone who has been inactive has at least appeared, though with limited input. Coco has still not made any effort to claim or defend himself. Coco, what role do you claim?

...until he claims...

wtf you mean what role do I claim?
haven't you read you retarded con?

i'm villager.
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 9th October 2008, 6:13 pm

Hah how stupid of us... No voting thinking his responses would get a bit more serious.

Vote: Coco
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 9th October 2008, 8:05 pm

CocoKiller wrote:

...until he claims...

wtf you mean what role do I claim?
haven't you read you retarded con?

i'm villager.

Lol. Ok, I agree with Rog this time.

Vote: CocoKiiller

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 9th October 2008, 9:06 pm

Ah what the fuck
I answered your question and i'm vill, why lynch me? T_T
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 9th October 2008, 9:35 pm

CocoKiller wrote:Ah what the fuck
I answered your question and i'm vill, why lynch me? T_T

You're just plain blue?

Well we have no reason not to vote you. If you ohad claimed, say, Doctor, then we might have reason not to vote you, but as it is I think we can afford it.

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  nanadesu 10th October 2008, 11:53 am

Sorry, back
nanadesu
nanadesu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next