Epicmafia TO-BE-OFFICIAL-ONE-DAY FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

+19
Matt55
jayfin3
Litral
spindrift
Kyraeu
ClockworkRuse
CocoKiller
ErezSarousi
MBPikamon
wsteyer
facebook
ghostwriter520
monkey5476
PublicEnemy
WillianGallis
werdna0418
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
Zyrconium
23 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 12 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  jayfin3 11th October 2008, 8:20 am

*Bump*

jayfin3

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little) - Page 12 Empty Re: Lyncher Mafia Day 2(Poor jayfin, alas I knew him..... a little)

Post  MBPikamon 11th October 2008, 11:07 am

One word....

POST!!!!!

Last edited by Zyrconium on 12th October 2008, 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing colour.)
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  spindrift 11th October 2008, 1:42 pm

Whats the vote count?
spindrift
spindrift

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 11th October 2008, 3:37 pm

Zyrconium wrote:
[10] Both shades of red(plus 'Orange' and 'Brown' in case someone mistakes those for red(the 'Brown' is fairly close)) are mine. You may not use these colours at any time in the game, but you may use other coloured fonts.

MBPikamon wrote:One word....

POST!!!!!

Jayfin makes a very good point.....

Last edited by Zyrconium on 12th October 2008, 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : replying)

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  ROGBULLmcAWESOME 11th October 2008, 3:42 pm

Sorry, back.

Vote count!
Cocokiller(9) - wsteyer, Litral, Kyreau, spindrift, monkey5478. WillianGallis, mbpikamon, Rogbull, jayfin3
Rogbull(3) - wonderland, Facebook, lucidrains
werdna0418(2) - Cocokiller, ghostwriter
monkey5478(1) - Erez
nanadesu(1) - ClockWorkRuse

No lynch(1) - nanadesu

Last edited by Zyrconium on 12th October 2008, 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Votecount.)
ROGBULLmcAWESOME
ROGBULLmcAWESOME

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  MBPikamon 12th October 2008, 2:31 pm

Can we have a deadline, and/or mass prods?
MBPikamon
MBPikamon

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post  facebook 12th October 2008, 3:29 pm

Mod:
V/LA for the next 8 days. thx Very Happy
facebook
facebook

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-07

http://www.epicmafia.com/user/index/2932

Back to top Go down

Post  PublicEnemy 13th October 2008, 6:33 am

Vote: Coco

Poor defense, and decided not to re-iterate his suspicions. Good job, any chance you had of living disappeared by doing so.
PublicEnemy
PublicEnemy

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  monkey5476 13th October 2008, 7:47 am

nanadesu wrote:
I'm sorry, you must be new. This is a game called mafia, where every night our power roles get to do some good stuff and help us win. And even if we don't have any power roles speak up in the morning (or no power roles at all Shocked ) then we still get to see a dead person and that will give us hints about the setup.

We don't know if we even have any power roles, saying that dead bodies int he morning give us info was exactly what I said.

spindrift wrote:So what i'm reading is that you think im a lyncher that wants coco dead but willl still lynch coco anyways? that just gives lynchers a win and is pretty retarded. The only thing that really makes sense is that you dont want to NL.

I didn't say you were a lyncher, but you may be. Either way we got ALOT more information out of lynching coco then we do anyone else, since both you and jayfin3 are pushing for his lynch very hard. I'm looking more at jayfin, since he's seeming scummy to me.
monkey5476
monkey5476

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 13th October 2008, 8:56 am

So i'm what, L-1 now?

T_T

and nanadesu

NICE ONE, jayfin is indeed mafo. imo
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-09-05

http://Epicmafia.com fan

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 13th October 2008, 6:15 pm

Rogbull(3) - wonderland, Facebook, lucidrains

Why are these people voting Rog? Explanations please?

Facebook, are you kidding me? This is the second time you come asking for a prod from people. Yet you post no fucking material. WTF?

Someone hammar Coco please.

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  jayfin3 14th October 2008, 8:39 pm

Bumpitty Fuck.

jayfin3

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 15th October 2008, 12:27 am

Cocokiller, you would do all of us a great service - i.e. preventing the game from dying - by voting yourself. This is a chance to help all of us, not just whichever team you're on.

Seriously, a quarter of the population needs to get modkilled.
Litral
Litral

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 15th October 2008, 12:28 am

And all the better if you could also include some opinions on who is scum and who is not when you post.

Sorry for double posting.
Litral
Litral

Back to top Go down

Post  nanadesu 15th October 2008, 12:42 am

It's true, there are so many people not active in the slightest.
nanadesu
nanadesu

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 15th October 2008, 2:50 am

You could vote him too. I'd appreciate it. It won't count against you (more).
Litral
Litral

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyrconium 15th October 2008, 6:20 am

Deadline for the 18th at 0:01AM GMT

Would generally have longer, but teh descision seems made for now.... always apt to change if you want.

+ Massprod in the vain hope to get more than half the people here posting.....
Zyrconium
Zyrconium

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post  ClockworkRuse 15th October 2008, 11:48 am

I'm here, I'm just not willing to change my vote. I'm not going to vote someone else while there is a NL vote going on. That is seriously scummy.

ClockworkRuse

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 15th October 2008, 12:21 pm

If you don't vote Coco you're effectively voting NL. That is seriously scummy.
Litral
Litral

Back to top Go down

Post  wsteyer 15th October 2008, 12:38 pm

To those not voting. Voting Coco is clearly the best current choice to lynch. He has spent the entire time since poor NPC died acting scummy. Further he has not claimed any power role, so we do not risk losing one by lynching him(although one could argue that not claiming a pr when he is at L-1 is in fact a very non-scummy thing to do; feel free to make that argument if any of you lurkers decide to post again; *also further note that I was not lurking for the past few pages it just did not seem worthwhile to restate that coco is being scummy, no lynching is bad, and that we have a bunch of people who are not posting).

In conclusion there exists 4 basic possibilites with coco:

1.) He really is scum. If this is true lynching him is awesome.
2.) He is townie, and he is not a lynchers target. Not as good as 1, but not terrible. At least we would gain information, such as the fact that there are actual townies, and perhaps find out if Zyrc put any crazy roles into the game.
3.) He is a townie, and is a lyncher target. This would suck.
4.) He is the greatest fool ever. If so, well played coco. Very Happy
wsteyer
wsteyer

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Litral 15th October 2008, 1:17 pm

Hmm, I didn't realize that Cocokiller would get lynched after the deadline anyway.

Carry on.
Litral
Litral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyraeu 15th October 2008, 4:52 pm

I'm still here. I just don't think there's much to say until we see what Coco is.
Kyraeu
Kyraeu

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post  CocoKiller 15th October 2008, 9:10 pm

I'm voting self then as he asked for, game is lame if it ends anyways
*VOTE COCO*
CocoKiller
CocoKiller
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-09-05

http://Epicmafia.com fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyrconium 15th October 2008, 9:31 pm

The town struggles towards a descision when suddenly, someone yells, let's just lynch Coco, he's sucking at this anyway, a number of other people agree, and a bandwagon forms, Coco screams in his defense, "I'm just an innocent townie, what harm have I done?" but is only met by resolute faces disapproving of his worthless role.

Cocokiller, the Lyncher, is lynched, Day 1.

Night choices in for the 21st October at 23:59pm GMT
Zyrconium
Zyrconium

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyrconium 25th October 2008, 7:09 pm

sowwie for the delay.

jayfin is found with a hole through his head, upon further investigation, it is assumed that this was caused by a bullet.....

jayfin3, the lyncher, has died a bloody death.

Day 2 has begun.

Last edited by Zyrconium on 26th October 2008, 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Zyrconium
Zyrconium

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next